I am in pain. HELP.

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 11:11 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Ouch! Getting food stuck really hurts! The first time I thought I was having a heart attack the pain was so intense! Since then I have had it happen a couple of times and once with fish. I can't make myself sick - wish I could but the Papya Enzymes are life savers. Now I am very wary about earing left overs and do my best to make sure they are really moist. It is about the only reminder that I have that I had surgery and need to watch it. Also I need to make sure I do not eat too fast. I have just purchased the powerseed (www.powerseed.com) which is a device to help me be more aware of eating so I don't eat too fast and to stop at 15mins and wait to see if I am full or not. I want to make sure I don't overeat. And this also would prevent me eating too fast and starting to get that stuck feeling. I only learned about it last night but it makes sense to me.... Good luck learning to not eat too fast and to chewing well enough to not let things get stuck going down. It sure is a learning process!
*~Tigger~ *
on 7/10/06 11:21 pm - Staunton, VA
I'm so sorry you're feeling bad! Yes, Papaya Enzyme does help. Also, you can get it in the vitamin section at Wal Mart. JoAnn
Amber B.
on 7/10/06 11:46 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I heard about the Papaya from a friend about a month ago and I ran to Walmart as quick as I could. I hope you are feeling better today, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views