Another WOW Moment

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 9:45 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Omg while posting all the mushy stuff today , I forgot one very important WOW moment .. and you all thought my wow moments where over .. HA ! Remember when you where little .. and there where those on the playground that could " SKIN THE CAT " this was putting your legs up on a bar and swinging from them and then turning over backwards .. sorta like a flip .. Well on our walking travels yesterday, I decided to stop by the local playground at the school nearby .. and I did it .. I did it .. something I used to sit by and watch all the skinny kids do .. Alan stood there shocked as he said .. OMG if you fall .. then he watched .. as I gracefully flipped out of it .. And who said my WOW moments where over .. Boy it is good to be home you all .. I sure missed ya .. Love ya .. Nat
Christine Hood
on 7/10/06 10:04 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Tink! I wanna do that!!! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 12:11 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Natalie, I'm happy for you -- must be an east coast thing, I've never heard of it!! But it sounds fun!! love donna
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/10/06 12:15 pm - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Nat, Just wondering if you are still coming up this Saturday and joining us at our Meeting at Panera Saturday Morning at 10:30 a.m. And then some of us go out to lunch after. Hope to see you. Roberta
Ernurse323
on 7/11/06 7:26 am - Virginia Beach, VA
That is awesome !! I can just picture the smile on your face !!! You go Natalie !! Next time have Alan snap a picture. That would be incredible to add to your pictures !!! bet you put those playground kids to shame too !!! Hehehehe Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views