Ok ... How Is This for An Update

Kathleen L.
on 7/10/06 8:56 am - Arlington, VA
That is so awesome. I am so happy for you.
Christine Hood
on 7/10/06 10:05 am - Fort Eustis, VA
awwww he is just sooooo sweet!! there were DEFINITELY some angels in on this set up! christine
cappymoon
on 7/10/06 12:04 pm - Northern, VA
Well, darn, I knew I missed something Sunday....or maybe it was for the best I couldnt make it up there Sounds like things are progresssing along nicely and I know of no one else who deserves it more......you have finally met your prince among all the frogs in the world Continued luck to you, you will be my neighbor before you know it!! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 12:08 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Nat, he's perfect for you! Just as loveable to you as you are to him. You deserve all the happiness in the world. What a difference a year makes!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 12:09 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Wow, that's a great story! I am very happy for you.
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/06 10:23 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Nat, don't know what happened to my other post, but I will try it again. I am so happy that Alan and his daughter are okay, and that you were able to help them get home. They were definitely in my prayers. And so glad that you and Alan found each other. Haven't had the chance to meet him yet, but he is a hottie. Looking forward to seeing you in Baltimore. If you get a chance let me know when your support group meetings are.....I am finally getting settled in and need to get involved in support group again. Hugs, Patty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views