The slim'll come out tomorow...

Kate J.
on 7/9/06 5:19 am - Hampton, VA
Yay! I go in at 8:00 am!!! I am so ready! I was afraid I'd be nervous, but I feel so happy and peaceful! I can't wait to get on with my life as a healthy person! I feel very virtuous on this clear liquid diet, LOL I always loved the first days of a new diet and to know that its really going to work this time, is a great feeling! The other nurses on my unit gave my a card and teddy bear last night! I was touched, they are really very good to me. I couldn't have nicer co-workers! Of course When they found out I was on clears after midnight they kept giving my food! I heard: "Here, I got you a candy bar because you can't have it after!" four times! LOL I only ate part of one ! My husband and kids are excited and nervous, too. Overall, I feel great! We are going to a farewell party for a little while and then I have a hot date with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom! Oh yeah, My husband, kids, and best friend will be there too! After that, I'll back my bag and try to sleep! Keep me in your prayers tomorow! Kate
Stephanie M.
on 7/9/06 8:12 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hi Kate! You are going to do just GREAT tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it. Dr. C was my dr...so I am a little biased...LOL...but I have heard Dr. T is awesome as well! Be sure to keep us updated! See ya on the losin' side! Take care! Stephanie
A10sFrau
on 7/9/06 8:37 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck, Kate. You'll be a big loserin less than 24 hours!! Lois
Kathy & Rich
on 7/9/06 9:08 am - Fairfax, VA
Best wishes tomorrow! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/06 10:09 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kate, I laughed at your post, it so much reminded me of how I felt going into surgery. Very peaceful, very ready, and just like 'let's get this show on the road'!! It's been a great experience for me, and I know it will be for you as well. And you know what, what better way to spend your last night before being a loser then with Johnnyand Orlando - doesn't get any better than that!! love donna
Michele R.
on 7/9/06 11:35 am - Pittsfield, MA
Congrats Kate....I hope you have a safe uneventful surgery experience. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted please. God Bless! Shele
Pat F.
on 7/9/06 7:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Kate you will do ok. Here is a prayer for you and May God bless you and keep you in his loving hands. Lord please be with Kate and her family during her surgery and see her through the rest of her life. I hold these people up to you. Amen You will be on the losing side soon.
Tam
on 7/9/06 9:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Good luck Kate. You will be a LOSER before you know it. Looking forward to seeing you on this side. Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 7/10/06 10:27 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Kate, Congratulations on your surgery. I too just had mine on July 3rd so we are surgery sisters so to speak. I am doing absolutely wonderful with no complications. I am enjoying my life and as of this morning I am down 19 lbs. So hard to believe that I could loss that much weight in such a short period of time but I am depending on the fact that the scales don't lie. They never lied when I was on the gaining side of the tracks. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers & thoughts through your surgery, which is only the beginning. The best is yet to come!! Lots of Love Kathy 305/286/185/160 pre-op/current/dr.goal/my goal
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 11:47 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Good luck today Kate! I am sure you will do well! We are all thinking and remembering our day of surgery and how glad we are that we did this!! It is an awesome tool! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views