Prayers requested!

*~Tigger~ *
on 7/9/06 12:16 pm - Staunton, VA
My friend from church, Karen S., is going in tomorrow morning for Lap Band surgery! She hasn't yet gotten active on this site, but I am strongly encouraging her to jump in! Please keep her and the staff at UVA in your thoughts and prayers as we get ready to welcome another loser to the bench! JoAnn
A10sFrau
on 7/9/06 6:40 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Prayers her way! Lois
Tam
on 7/9/06 9:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Consider it done. Let us know hiw she is when you find out. Tammy
Robbin
on 7/9/06 10:22 pm - OK
For sure prayers for her today will be said. She will soon be a loser, and a very happy one at that.
Chyanne2u
on 7/10/06 12:07 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Good Morning JoAnn, I will most definitely keep Karen in my prayers today and throughout the week. Also, please encourage her to come here for the support. It's amazing how much strength we gain from one another.....even if we haven't had the pleasure of meeting most of them. I love you all dearly and thank you all for all the love, support & prayers before, during and after my surgery. As you can see, I am up and around.....doing well and excited about my journey. I am 1 week post op today......yeaeeeah!!! I am down 13 pounds since my last visit to the doctors & 8 pounds down since last Monday. I have my appointment for my 2 weeke followup next Monday. Enough about me........you tell Karen.........Welcome to the loser's bench.......we have plenty of space because so many of us are taking up less and less space each and every day!!! Lots of Love Kathy 305/292/185/160
prissy25
on 7/10/06 12:19 am - Barboursville, VA
Prayers going up for Karen S may God be w/ her today and throughout her loosing journey. I know a Karen S over your way but havent seen or talked w/ her in years cueious if there one in the same since the world seems to get smaller an smaller lol.
Michele R.
on 7/10/06 12:50 am - Pittsfield, MA
I sure will say some prayers for her and the staff. Let her know we are rooting for her speedy recovery JoAnn! Hugs! Shele *scoots over to allow some room for Karen to sit on the bench*
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views