Onederland Wow's

Lorraina M.
on 7/9/06 10:44 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
Hello All, I am so so happy and excited. I am firmly in Onederland now (four months out starting at 270 lbs), 197 this morning! This past weekend I did a little shopping as I have little clothes that fit. My real wow moment was when I fit into a pair of size Large addidas pants. Unbelievable. This morning at work some ladies were walking past my office and stopped in to ask me what my secret was. I hesitated about telling them it was gastric bypass, but then thought "why not?" I am proud of what is has given back to me so I shared it and they were so receptive. They said I looked so good and so much "younger". I thanked them and told them that the very best part is how much better I feel and how much healthier I am becoming. Just wanted to share this as I know you all know the feeling. Have a great day,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lorraine
kabarron1
on 7/9/06 11:22 pm - Hopewell, VA
Lorraine, WTG GIRL!!! Welcome to Onederland!! If you were anything like me I had to weigh myself 3 or 4 times and each time I told the scales to "STOP LYING!!!" Keep up the great job!!!! Keith
Lorraina M.
on 7/9/06 11:49 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
Thanks Keith! I appreciate the attagirl. I am such a slave to the scales, but it is better than in the past when I hid from them! Lorraine
Michele R.
on 7/10/06 12:45 am - Pittsfield, MA
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah Lorraine! Onederful news! I bet you are super dooper excited! LOL Did you yell at your scale too?! Congratulations! My scale is teedering on 200-202 GRUMBLES! B*tch won't budge, like she knows how bad I want to get under 200. GRRRRRRRRRRAH! Hugs Shele
A10sFrau
on 7/10/06 1:50 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Quite a few people who came to Cody's Celebration said they didn't recognize me. It was an odd time to be SOOO sad, feel so good physically and enjoy compliments. It's great, ain't it? Keep up the good work! Lois
Ms Court
on 7/10/06 2:05 am - Remington, VA
Lorraine, congrats. Sounds like you are doing wonderfully. Keep it up. Courtney
dreana1974
on 7/10/06 2:35 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Congrats! I can't wait to be in onderland! Keep up the great work. Hugs, Andrea
Lorraina M.
on 7/10/06 5:22 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and encouragement! OH has been a great blessing and wonderful opportunity to share and talk! Lorraine
Christine Hood
on 7/10/06 11:40 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Lorraine!! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views