You are NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!

Christine Hood
on 7/8/06 6:26 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Autumn and I went to the Banque last night...For those of you who don't know, The Banque is a country bar...Anyway, I was looking around and guess who I spotted...standing right there at the bar!! yep, you guessed it!! The SWEATY ARMPIT GUY" He sure gets around!! Once he started dancing, I was POSITIVE that it was him!! And although I managed to stay away from him the entire night, I was approached by a close kin of his (I'm sure as this guy was just as GROSS!!!) Do I have a sign on my forehead that says..."Icky guys come talk to me!!!???" LOL Christine 253/226/134
Jennifer V.
on 7/8/06 6:33 am - Waynesboro, VA
Where is your face girl??? I haven't seen this picture before? I didn't even recognize you. I had to go to your profile to make sure I had the right person. You look fabulous already. Keep it up girlfriend!! Jenn
Christine Hood
on 7/8/06 7:03 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Jenn! How have you been doing? Haven't heard from ya in awhile! Christine
cappymoon
on 7/8/06 8:38 am - Northern, VA
You must take this as a sign from FATE Maybe if you could get through ONE with him, he will be gone from your life forever There is a reason the universe keeps putting him in your path, maybe you need to find out what that reason is Love ya! Dianna
Ernurse323
on 7/8/06 9:24 am - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG !!! I think he and his pose are STALKING you !!!! Next time bring the holy water !!! When he gets close..tell him to," "Stay out of the bubble or you will have to excise !!!" When approached by them next week I have a great prank !!! Tell him/them that you are really a man in drag and ask if that is okay with them. Smooooooooooooooooooches, Dana
Michele R.
on 7/8/06 10:05 am - Pittsfield, MA
Oh Sweet Lord...I hope I do not see this man anywhere cause I don't want to keep running into him wherever I turn. ICK pitter sweat aaaaaaaand drippy soul glo? ICK ICK EWWW! Poor thing you had to go through him doing the rub on you?! Poor thing . Did you get dripped on? LOL So glad I wasn't able to make the Banque last night. Hope you had some fun though...other than SAG. LOL Hugs! Shele
bicolasawa
on 7/9/06 2:30 pm - Chesapeake, VA
LOLOL yeah that guy was very nasty looking and he was dancing the whole night and he had all kids of different women dancing with him.... Maybe they were all DRUNK...lol I got a good laugh when I learned about him... Christine was right in the middle of telling me something when this charming armpit guy caught her eye. He was standing at the bar and she look like she seen a ghost... IT was FUNNY!!!! Autumn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views