SCARS! We all got um' What do U do w/ um?

Michele R.
on 7/9/06 1:25 am - Pittsfield, MA
Ok here is my gripe. My scars are SPREADING! WTH? They were nice thin pink lines a couple weeks ago. Now they are spreading. There is almost like a burgundy shade of skin forming around them and they are getting bigger and bigger by the day. Of course not the actual scar but the skin around them. How in the hail do I control this? Does anyone have this problem too? Is it because I have mediterrainian blood and it scars differently? I just want to get these FIVE spots under control before they get darker and bigger. On top of that...they are starting to keloid on me! ZOINKS!! What do you all do?! Thanks. Hugs! Shele
Kathy & Rich
on 7/9/06 2:08 am - Fairfax, VA
Shele, I don't know about spreading or burgundy shading but I'd put Vitamin E on them and then run your fingers across them to prevent scar tissue from forming. This helped especially with my back scar which seemed to be keloiding and my neck scar too. They are nice and flat. My WLS and gallbladder laps scars are minimal and were never a problems. (So many surgeries, so little time...) Kathy
Michele R.
on 7/9/06 11:37 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thank you Kathy I will try that! I hate keloids! UGH GROSS! Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views