Christine Hood
on 7/8/06 7:43 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hi Jane, My prayers are with you and your husband. Christine
Shanana
on 7/8/06 8:09 am - Altavista, VA
Praying for you and your husband now. God bless you. Shannon
Ernurse323
on 7/8/06 9:26 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I am so sorry Jane. Hopefully the medical treatment will help cure his illness. Sending prayers to you and your family.. Hang in there. Hugs, Dana
Susan E.
on 7/8/06 12:19 pm - Purcellville, VA
Thats terrible news. Praying for a speedy recovery. Keep us updated. Susan
Chyanne2u
on 7/8/06 12:29 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jane, My heartfelt prayers are with you and your family as you go through this very difficult time. Just remember that God is always in control. Put your trust in HIM and know that everything will be okay. You must BELIEVE in the power of the Almighty concerning your husband. HE is the Great Physician. Nothing is impossible with God. When this is over and everyone is well, just never cease to praise God for miracle at hand. This samething happened to a young man at my church. His parents are very active in the local body. Everyone joined together in prayer that never ceased until they heard the positive news they had been waiting for. He is now very healthy and functioning at a normal rate. This can be your husband too. And it's my prayer that we claim it in Jesus Name. Please keep us posted as to how he's doing and know that he is in my continued prayers!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Gail from NoVa
on 7/8/06 12:41 pm - Bealeton, VA
You and your husband and entire family are in my prayers. I hope tomorrow finds him feeling much better. Take good care of you during this time. Love, Gail
Tam
on 7/9/06 12:00 am - Richmond, VA
Jane~You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do for you~Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views