I'm Home....Finally!!!

Amy B.
on 7/8/06 12:39 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Yeah Kathy I'm so glad to finally see that you're home and posting again!!! I'm colder now too and my husband couldn't be happier. He can finally sit in the living room in regular summer clothes instead of having to change to winter clothes! Get lots of rest! Congratulations! Amy
wanda
on 7/9/06 4:09 am
Hi Kathy, Welcome home! So glad you made it through the complication okay. Big hugs and take care of yourself. Be sure to walk and drink lots of water. Wanda
Amber B.
on 7/11/06 12:02 am - Virginia Beach, VA
So happy to hear you are home and safe! My best friend is 2 1/2 years out and she's always cold or at least colder than everyone else. I guess our bodies are so used to be insallated that once we shed it, it's so hard to stay warm. I'm excited about it, personally, I hate being hot. I feel like I can't breathe. I'm just going to buy a new woobie this weekend, because my hubby keeps the A/C running constantly. I also plan to leave a sweater at work. I'm ready for any info/advice you've got to give. I know everyone has so much to offer, but I'm really interested in what the people who just have it have to say. There's nothing more accurate than the present. So when you are feeling up to it, share!!! Hehehe. Take care, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views