I'm Home....Finally!!!

Chyanne2u
on 7/7/06 11:42 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jenn, YES!! I am safe & sound, back at home and have come through this. It feels like a major hurdle but then I know you know exactly how I feel. What a wonderful feeling it is to know I finally have the tool I need to become a healthier, happier and skinnier me!! Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/06 10:09 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Congrats Kathy - welcome to the losing side!! I have been much colder since surgery too but the utility bills are better lol! Just get as much rest as you can right now Jackie
Kathy & Rich
on 7/7/06 10:43 pm - Fairfax, VA
Kathy, Glad to hear that you are home even with your bit of a delay. Believe me, hon, you will be cold for a long time to come. Something about this surgery resets your thermostat long before you lose enough to have lost insulation. At 13.5 months post-op... I still run cold. Beats sweating all the time. Hugs to ya, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 7/8/06 12:05 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Kathy! Welcome Home... and hey, I'm almost always cold. Don't feel silly about brining a sweater or jacket with you even when it's 90 degrees outside. I freeze everywhere. Love ya, Tammy
Kathleen L.
on 7/8/06 12:11 am - Arlington, VA
Kathy Welcome home and get's some rest. You will be tired for a while, because you just had major surgery. Let us know how you are doing. Kathleen
Stephanie M.
on 7/8/06 12:36 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Welcome home, beautiful! I have been keeping that smaller bench seat nice and toasty for ya. So glad you are doing ok now...keep me posted! Can't wait to hear all about your "WOWs" that are coming! Love, Stephanie
Michele R.
on 7/8/06 12:41 am - Pittsfield, MA
Yeah Kath! You are HOME!!!!!!! I was so sad to hear that you were having problems in the hospital but so very glad to hear that all is better now and that you are home! Congratulations that you are now on the Losing Side and yes it is cooler over here isn't it? Best of luck to you on your first few weeks home, though they can be quite trying at times it really is just to keep you in check. Listen to your body and all well be juuuust fine, remember whenever anything seems off to you CALL YOUR SURGEONS office!! I wish you the best honey! Many Hugs! Shele
Sharon Q.
on 7/8/06 1:35 am - Fredericksburg, VA
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the losers bench!! Rest, rest, rest!! I know I did a lot of that right out of the hospital. Not only did you just have a crazy surgery, you aren't taking in enough food to give you much energy right now. Sip on that protein best you can, and rest, you'll feel oh so much better very soon!!! YOU DID IT GIRL!!! XOXOXOXOXOOXOX Losta LOVE!! Sharon
Christine Hood
on 7/8/06 7:05 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Welcome home ya loser!! Glad to see that everything is good! Christine
Ernurse323
on 7/8/06 9:29 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Welcome Home Kathy !!! The anethesia is what makes you cold after surgery. It takes a while to get out of your system. I used an electric blanket for over a month after my surgery !!! Rest and sip !!! I look forward to hearing all about your adventure. Welcome to the losing side !! Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views