I'm Home....Finally!!!

Chyanne2u
on 7/7/06 7:03 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone, I'm finally home after a little set back. I had to stay an extra day and night due to my upster G-I test not coming out picture purfect. Yesterday was better and I got to see "Maxine" on the screen. She is a cute little thing. Just hope she don't give me as mcuh trouble as Mazine the cartoon does. I will post again later explaining more of my ordeal a little more. Can't believe how tired I am after this surgery and how much colder I am now nowl If this continues I will get a feel for everyone I used to freeze out with the AC. Will post again tomrrow when I can keep my eyes open. Lots of Love Kathy-hugs & kisses
Shanana
on 7/7/06 8:46 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats Kathy. Glad you are home and doing well. Look forward to your updates. Shannon
Chyanne2u
on 7/7/06 11:02 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shannon, Thank you so much for the congrasts. It is so good to be home even though last night was a bit rough. I will be updating when I feel I can sit long enough to type details. I am finally on the "LOSER SIDE OF TOWN" and it feels good from this side of the tracks. Lots of Love Kathy
Shanana
on 7/7/06 8:46 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats Kathy. Glad you are home and doing well. Look forward to your updates. Shannon
Susan E.
on 7/7/06 8:49 pm - Purcellville, VA
Welcome home, and get your rest. Susan
Chyanne2u
on 7/7/06 11:08 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Susan, Thanks so much.......yes I am finding that rest is something that don't come easy right now. Can you tell I had a rough night. I assume that the first night home is rough for everyone. Lots of Love Kathy
WendyNVA
on 7/7/06 9:45 pm - Va Beach, VA
Welcome home Kathy! Congrats, and welcome to the other side! Best of luck on your journey. Wendy
Chyanne2u
on 7/7/06 11:10 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Wendy "G", So good of you to take the time to wish me good luck on my journey. The other side is looking good. Can't wait to start posting my "WoW" moments!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Jennifer V.
on 7/7/06 9:48 pm - Waynesboro, VA
Yeah !!! I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Remember to sip, sip, sip. It really is important. Welcome to the loser's side. Jenn
Chyanne2u
on 7/8/06 12:32 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jackie, Yes, I am finally on the lossing side of things. What a feeling it is. Yeah, the cold thing is totally unreal for me. I have never experienced anything like that before. I am sure it does help out on the utility bill although I am now worried about how cold they keep my office at work. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it. I will rest as much as possible. Sleep doesn't come easy right now, mostly due to the pain I'm experiencing at night. I am able to get comfortable enough to sleep a couple to 3 hours at a a time. I am taking it easy but also walking as much as I can. I just know I am going to do fine. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views