Now I need The Prayer Warriors

Jen_G
on 7/8/06 1:32 am - in, VA
Oh sweetheart! You have been on my mind so much, now I know why. Please send my love and thoughts to Alan. I'm glad they are okay. Let me know if you need anything! XOXOXOXOXO Jen
hollydecarlo
on 7/8/06 3:22 am - hopewell, VA
hay girl, i am so glad they are ok!! my thoughts and prayers are with you all. take care. love yah, holly
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/06 6:51 am - Fairfax Station, VA
H Nat, so so sorry about Alan and his daughter, but thankfully they are okay. You can always replace a car!! He seems like a really sweet man, Natalie, and I just totally fell in love with him (for you of course) when he gave that little speech at the breakfast. Oh my gosh, that was so romantic!!!! He totally adores you. And am I the only one that says 'totally' anymore!!! It must be my valley girl upbringing!! I just noticed how much I say it. love donna
Jen_G
on 7/9/06 2:50 am - in, VA
Donna, I totally say that all the time too Jen
prissy25
on 7/8/06 6:52 am - Barboursville, VA
Nat your family is in my prayers thank the lord there ok.
Christine Hood
on 7/8/06 8:16 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Glad to hear they are ok...have a safe trip!
Ernurse323
on 7/8/06 9:19 am - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG....I am glad they are okay. Take care of yourself...be careful on your trip also. Please put on your psychic sheild as well. Love ya, Dana
Tam
on 7/8/06 11:57 pm - Richmond, VA
Nat~ I was not around to read this yesterday but I wanted to let you know that you are all in my prayers. Glad they are ok and the car can be replaced. Let us know if you need anything.~Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views