Now I need The Prayer Warriors

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/06 1:03 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tonight I got home and had a call that Alan , the man that I am seeing , has been in a terrible car crash . He and his daughter . They where traveling back from Florida . My plans where to leave late tonight to meet up with him in Rockville once he got home, however he was struck in Fayetteville N.C. Both Alan and his daughter are fine , Car is totalled .. so I am going down to get them and take them home in the morning . Please be in prayer and thought tonight for them , as they are in a town they do not know .. pretty shaken up .. and upset . Pray for me too .. this is very upsetting as I love this man dearly and do not want to loose him . Thanks and Love you all . Natalie
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/7/06 1:14 pm - Potomac Falls, VA
Nat, I am so sorry. Atleast they are ok. That is a blessing. My thoughts are with all of you. Roberta
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/06 1:33 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Nat hang in there! At least Alan and his daughter are fine and cars can be replaced! Tell him we all care and are glad that he is ok. Drive carefully tomorrow Nat Jackie
Michele R.
on 7/7/06 2:01 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Hey Nat...I am so glad that they are both ok. Sorry they are shook up and nervous..that comes with car wrecks unfortunately. I will keep them and you in my prayers. Hugs! Shele
WendyNVA
on 7/7/06 9:44 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey Nat, Of course you all have my prayers. Thank god no one was hurt! Drive carefully. Wendy
Kitty Kat
on 7/7/06 10:50 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Nat, You, Alan and his daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure they are being taken care of as there are Angels all around them. Have a safe trip and keep us posted. Kat
wlsurvivor
on 7/7/06 11:52 pm - Marshall, VA
Natalie, I am so sorry to hear about Alan's auto accident! Thank God they are both okay. I pray for you, too. Life is so precious and this is just another reminder of how our time on earth is so limited and we must be thankful for every day we have together. I am glad that you and Alan and his daughter will have that time together! Hugs to all of you, Karen
Kathy & Rich
on 7/7/06 11:21 pm - Fairfax, VA
Drive safely, hon! I'm so glad that Alan and his daughter are okay. How horrible and scary. Thoughts out to all of you! Love ya, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 7/8/06 12:01 am - Chesterfield, VA
Prayers and love going out for Alan, his daughter, and YOU. Call if you need anything! Hugs, Tammy
Kathleen L.
on 7/8/06 12:09 am - Arlington, VA
Tinkerbell, You and your boyfriend and his daughter are in my prayers. I am so sorry that he was in a car accident.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views