Long Term pain question

Kathy & Rich
on 7/10/06 1:04 am - Fairfax, VA
It is emulsified meaning mixed so that it isn't in oil form anymore. It comes in little foil pouches and is orange flavored. Not horrible. And it is not a big quantity either. I eat it straight from the foil. Just squeeze it out. Kathy
Jennifer V.
on 7/7/06 12:50 pm - Waynesboro, VA
How weird, U=I'm having severe pain in the left side of my neck, i didn't sleep at all last night. I tried to take hydrocodeine but it got stuck in my throat and I threw up the water, I guess I'm gonna have another sleepless night, In anyone comes up with a miracle cure let me know, Jenn
WendyNVA
on 7/7/06 9:46 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey Trish, So sorry you are having such pain. I have no idea, regarding the meds, hopefully your doc will be able to help you out. I hope you and the family are dong well! Wendy
Ernurse323
on 7/8/06 9:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Acupuncture !!!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 7/8/06 9:54 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Trish! As a long time back pain sufferer, (RA) I recommend massage or no force chiropractic. There are very few chiropractors who practice the no force (I think they call it trigger something but if you just tell them it's the one in which they do not crack your back). I understand that the Heritage Center on Laskin has a no force practitioner...worth a try! Good luck & feel better! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views