WOW Moment!

Christine Hood
on 7/6/06 1:33 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
On the 4th I went to see the fireworks down at the oceanfront as I am a fireworks addict! All of the parking lots were full and the closest space I could find was about a mile and a half away from the boardwalk. I parked and walked to the boardwalk without even thinking about it. It wasn't until today that it REALLY sunk in. I was talking to my mom and telling her about the past couple of days and she said, "And this time the walk didn't even stop ya!" Then I realized...if it were a month or so earlier, I would have turned around and gone home before walking a couple of blocks never mind over a mile! I thought about it a bit that evening but it hit me like an 18 wheeler today! That felt great!! Christine
Ernurse323
on 7/6/06 9:00 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Awesome !!!!!!!! I already knew ya had THAT in you from our power walk on the boardwalk !!!!! I was expecting some wild sex story from your night out last night....:shrug" What can I say !!! Maybe I am more of a twisted perv than I thought I was....LOL !!!!!! I am proud of you !!! You are looking good and glad that you are feeling good too !!! Keep up the hard work Party Princess !!! You deserve all the good things to come !!! Dana
Tam
on 7/6/06 9:15 pm - Richmond, VA
WTG Christine! Keep up the good work and pretty soon you will be able to do 5 miles without even batting an eye. ~Tammy
Ms Court
on 7/6/06 11:09 pm - Remington, VA
Christine that is wonderful. Absolutely amazing. Keep it up. Courtney
Carole V.
on 7/6/06 11:23 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Ain't it GREAT? I absolutely love those Wow moments when you realize now you can do something that before, you never would have even tried. It's all a part of getting healthy again, physically and emotionally. But I do have to brag on our Party Princess. Last night 2 of the hottest guys dancing set their sites on our Christine and gave her smoochies, and they didn't smooch every girl there, not even the ones waving hands full of money. NO, they went for the girl with the glow. I could see some very jealous looks being sent her way. Way to go, Princess. Your new motto is "I can't wait until tomorrow, 'cause I get better looking every day!" See ya next time, Carole
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/06 11:40 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Carole, I've missed seeing you around, and definitely missed you in Richmond. Excuse, please!! You know you're one of my very most favorite people - and yes, I know that was a bad sentence!! But you are!!! love donna
Amber B.
on 7/7/06 1:51 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Awesome, Christine! Wish I could've hooked up with you. My plans went crazy and we ended up sitting in the parking lot of Cool & Eclectic and saw the whole show from there, it was beautiful. Next time you're over this way, let me know! I'll walk on the boardwalk with ya. Have a great weekend, Amber
A10sFrau
on 7/7/06 11:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations!! I am still hiking in the a.m. and then walking in the evening. I feel plenty of energy in the p.m., so different from 5 months ago! Hooray for you! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/06 11:38 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey you little Hottie!! The physical achievements of this wonderful surgery are almost as good (if not better at least for some of us) than the 'beauty' moments!! Way to go little girl!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views