Anybody wanna trade?

Andrea N.
on 7/6/06 12:22 pm - Ashland, VA
I have two 2.2 pound tubs of Nectar Tealicious. One has been opened and about two scoops removed. I can't stand the stuff. I learned the hard way not to buy until you try. LOL (I love tea so I thought this would be great - ummm not). If there is anybody out there who has some protein that you do not like and you do like this I would be willing to trade. Just a thought. Either way I don't want it so if you can use it let me know and we can work something out. Andrea
prissy25
on 7/6/06 12:49 pm - Barboursville, VA
Hey kiddo how did ur follow up go today?
Andrea N.
on 7/6/06 8:35 pm - Ashland, VA
It went pretty good. I lost 19 pounds in 13 days (wished for more - LOL) and Dr. Schirmer said I was doing good and I guess I will not see him back for a couple months. I am still on Phase II diet over the weekend and then I start Phase III diet, but to tell you the truth I'm not really sure what that entails. I have to pull out all my booklets again and read them even though I read them back to back twice at my parents house. (must have been the drugs - nothing sunk in) I felt a little nauseous last night and dry heaved. I was trying to drink a CIB and even though it tasted fine I guess my body wasn't ready or something. I need to go really slow because I hate feeling sick. I am getting in the shower getting ready to go to work and boy am I sure glad this is Friday. Yaawwnnnn! Oh and I am home now - the boys and I came home last night. Hugs, Andrea
Shanana
on 7/6/06 8:34 pm - Altavista, VA
If you dont find someone to trade w/ you may be able to tolerate it later. My taste buds changed. Early on I could stand the milkbased ones and now I cant stand them. You just never know what you will like later. Hope all is going well!! Shannon
Andrea N.
on 7/6/06 9:19 pm - Ashland, VA
Hey Shannon! I haven't tried it since the surgery since it tasted so bad the first time. I guess I should at least give it one more try. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you while I was in the hospital. How are you feeling? I'm feeling okay I guess - felt better a week ago, but I have already gone back to work (heading there now) and I don't think I am quite used to eating and drinking and working all at the same time. LOL Andrea
A10sFrau
on 7/7/06 10:58 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Andrea-- I will buy it from you. I LOVE it! I will be coming to Richmond in the next two weeks for the research project testing and can get it from you then, if you are willing to sell it. Lois
Pamula
on 7/8/06 10:10 am - Quantico, VA
I would try to maybe mix in some crystal lite, I think it will make it a little better-- where can we get nectar that isn't online?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views