Birthday?

~ Julie ~
on 7/7/06 10:30 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Oh don't worry about that. I'll see you at the next one. I'm not terribly outgoing myself. I kind of stuck to my sister like glue. It's sounding more and more like SF angel food cake and SF coolwhip are the way to go. I'll definitely have to give it a try. This woman loves me. No one else basically gives her the time of day (I hate how offices can be more like high school than high school is!) and as soon as I say something, I've got it. I think she wanted to bring a salad more to make everyone else mad than because I could tolerate it. Haha. Julie
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/06 1:28 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
That is too funny Julie! Let us know what happens that day!! It may be exciting! Jackie
cathya
on 7/7/06 12:10 am - Orlando, FL
Julie, You have some good ideas already but I have some more for you. Strawberry short cakes Get light cool whip, chopped strawberries sweetened with Splenda and either the sponge shortcakes or in my grocerey they sell large ones. You can get a plastic Happy Birthday (on a spike) that stickes in one for you. You could also use the s/f angel food cake from Shoppers. This looks festive and decident enough for the foodies but safe for you. You could have some light vanilla or strawberry ice cream for those who want it. You could also have mixed berries which is great. S/f Angel food cake cut and filled with s/f choc pudding and iced with light cool whip. Hope these help CathyA
~ Julie ~
on 7/7/06 10:33 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Thanks for the ideas, Cathy! I know that a lot of people at work like strawberry shortcake (its a frequent request on others' birthdays). Maybe I'll make the sugar free version and go with that. Julie
hollydecarlo
on 7/7/06 12:35 am - hopewell, VA
julie, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I MYSELF HAVE NEVER BEEN A BIG FAN OF CAKE.. BUT PEOPLE AT WORK HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN ME ONE. WANT TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE NOT LISTENING FOR VALENTINES DAY AT WORK THEY ALL GOT ME CHOCOLATE A BIG BAG AND THEY ALL KNOW I CANT EAT IT. SO I HAD TO SIT THERE ALL DAY SMELLING IT.. WANTED TO KILL THEM ALL.. LOL!! TAKE CARE, HOLLY
~ Julie ~
on 7/7/06 10:34 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Hey, Holly! Thanks! A big bag of chocolate? Wow, that's just mean. Julie
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/06 6:48 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Happy Birthday little girl!! Hope you have a real nice day, in spite of the cake fiasco. I have a nice recipe that is yummy but it does have jello in it!! love donna
~ Julie ~
on 7/8/06 10:25 pm - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Thanks Donna! If it's got Jello "in" it, that is okay. I just can't stand straight Jello. I can thank the folks at Fair Oaks for that one. Thanks for the birthday wishes! By the way, every day at work is a fiasco. I have been known to call it "Red Top Cab Survivor" before. Have a good one! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views