You're Beautiful.......

Michele R.
on 7/6/06 11:29 am - Pittsfield, MA
This is an awesome WOW moment I had today. I sent my Mom a pic of my Dad's wedding to his new wife and my Mom was in tears telling me how beautiful I looked at the wedding and how much I have lost and how great I look. I haven't seen my Mom since Feb06 when I was quite a bit bigger. My Mom hasn't told me that in so long. It felt soo good and to hear her overjoyed with tears made me feel so happy for myself. Hugs! Shele
Christine Hood
on 7/6/06 1:27 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
That is awesome Shele!! I am so happy for you! I am going to NY next month to see my family & friends and I can't wait to show it off!!! By then I will be over 2 month out and I expect that there will be a decent difference! Christine
Ernurse323
on 7/6/06 9:10 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
There already IS a big difference !!! Everyone will be floored when they see you !!! Jus****ch !!! Smoooooooooooooooooooooooches, Dana
Ernurse323
on 7/6/06 9:08 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Wow !!! Congrats on that. I know how those word**** home. I am very happy for you !!! Keep up the good work, Shele !!! Big Hugs, Dana
Lynne M.
on 7/7/06 1:07 am - Manassas, VA
I remember a time when I was on one of my diets (pre WLS) and I had lost 50#. I went to visit my parents and they DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE. I had gone from a 24 to a 16 and they NEVER SAID A WORD. Thank the Sweet Lord you have a mom who will recognize and praise your achievments. ..oh, the day we left my mom asked "Did you lose some weight?" I said "No, well, maybe a pound or two." Lynne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views