I'm so excited!!!

Laurie C.
on 7/6/06 8:00 am - Vinton, VA
Well I finally got around today to calling my insurance company to see if they cover wls....and they do!!! I was prolonging the call because I was afraid of hearing no. Now I know I still have to get approved but at least now I know I do have a chance. I also made a call to Dr. Lucktong's office and requested a packet be sent to me to get this rolling.
~ Julie ~
on 7/6/06 9:40 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Congratulations on taking the first step. It's one of the best things you could ever do for yourself. Before you know it you'll have had the surgery and wonder where the time went. Good luck with everything! Julie
Michele R.
on 7/6/06 11:26 am - Pittsfield, MA
YAHOO~! Keep one eye open at all times cause once that ball starts rolling it goes FAAAAAAAST! BEst of luck and enjoy your journey I hope it is a smooth one! Hugs! Shele
deltawoman10
on 7/6/06 1:17 pm - Roanoke, VA
Good luck! I have heard good things from others in my support group about Dr. Lucktong ! FYI: There is a support group that meets every first Monday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Rehab Center (across and down a block from Roanoke Memorial) in the rotundra (it's at the back of the building). I didn't know if you would be interested but, I noticed you live close by in Vinton and I wish I had known about it from the beginning instead of not finding out until a little later. Mo
A10sFrau
on 7/7/06 10:53 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good for you! Your day will be here before you know it. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views