I FINALLY got my picture to work..I Hope

bicolasawa
on 7/6/06 5:44 am - Chesapeake, VA
I finally got my picture to work I have been trying to figure this damn thing out for a LOOOONNNGGG time.. lol any way. This is the ONLY picture I have right now because since I have gained all this weight I stay away from the camera, I had a friend who snuck and took this one. This was taken last Aug when I had my second baby.. Next I will try and figure how to do a profile.. lol wish me luck! Autumn
Sharon Q.
on 7/6/06 7:03 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I thought you meant a posting picture, but I got it now!! You are beautiful girl!!! Gotta love yourself always, fat, thin, rich or poor!!!! Best of luck with your profile, you'll love rereading it someday!!! XOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXO Sharon
bicolasawa
on 7/6/06 7:30 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hi Sharon, I thought it was the posting picture too! lol shows I dont know much.. Still working on it.. lol Thank you for your comment. It really does mean alot to me. I seen your profile too.. You look amazing.. I cant even believe its the same persone in the picture. I hope I am as successful as you were. Talk soon! Autumn
cheryl_jagow
on 7/6/06 7:50 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
congrads on your surgery coming up!!! i know your excited.... you need more pictures. fix up that profile.. im one to talk. i havent touched my profile in a while!!!! good luck, and i will see u thin.... i will be praying for u! cheryl!
shellypoe
on 7/7/06 11:34 am - virginia beach, VA
hi autumn, you look great as you are lady! love the baby,i have a 10 year old and a 1 year old!! email me sometime so we can chat, ok? talk to ya soon i hope, shelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views