Kathy Hall Update .

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 9:07 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I called Kathy yesterday and she has had a minor set back . Her esophogus has swollen shut . She is not able to take any fluids in as they will not pass through . Doctor Hutcher says this does happen . The treatment now is time . Let it heal . She is still in the hospital on IV fluids only . They found this yesterday when they did the Leak test . Hopefully by Friday she will be able to tolerate more and get to come home . Keep her in your thoughts and prayers please . Hugs, Tink
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 10:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I hope she gets better soon - this sounds nasty! Jackie
Amber B.
on 7/5/06 10:57 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
That's so scary. My nerves are starting to get pretty bad. I know the good outweighs the bad always, but I've been reading a lot about setbacks lately, eeek! Please send her our love, Amber
Stephanie M.
on 7/5/06 11:22 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Please give her my love the next time you talk to her. Thanks for keeping us updated. Stephanie
Tam
on 7/6/06 3:10 am - Richmond, VA
I stopped by to see her last night and she looked really well. We talked for a bit and she tried to sip some juice. Then they came in to give her some pain meds and the sand man came. Hopefully she can go home on Friday. Tammy
Amy B.
on 7/6/06 3:59 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Oh bless her heart! So sorry Kathy has to go through this but thanks for letting us know and I'll keep her in my prayers. Amy
wanda
on 7/6/06 10:44 am
Glad to hear about Kathy. I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Sounds like a challenging situation, but I'm sure she will come through with flying colors. Wanda
deltawoman10
on 7/6/06 1:29 pm - Roanoke, VA
I will keep her in my prayers. Mo
Christine Hood
on 7/6/06 1:41 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Tink! Tell Kathy I'm praying for her! Christine
Robbin
on 7/7/06 9:55 am - OK
Hey Tink, Have you heard anything else on Bill? David, I think, is going to see him tonight. Thank you for keeping us up to date. Tell Kathy we all are thinking of her.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views