Angels out there?

Amber B.
on 7/6/06 3:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
The closer I get to the date, the more nervous I'm becoming, I would really love an angel, if anyone is available. I've always had a hard time asking for help, but I'm trying to put that behind me. I know I can't do this alone. Amber 13 days to go!
Tam
on 7/6/06 3:50 am - Richmond, VA
Amber~ I am a little far away to be your angel and I know I could not come and visit you and update the board after seeing you, but I am here for you if you need anything. I am just an email away! ~Tammy
Amber B.
on 7/6/06 5:24 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you so much for thinking about it, I know most of you live up north! Hopefully, I'll be able to come meet you guys at the next get-together. Thanks again, Amber
Kelli
on 7/6/06 4:17 am - Portsmouth, VA
Amber, Hey there!! I dont post much, cuz work all day then the kids have the computer at nite. I live in Portsmouth. I would love to be your angel. I have been an angel for 3 other people and think I did a pretty good job. So If you would like I would be honored to be your angel Please let me know.. Love and Hugs, Kelli
Amber B.
on 7/6/06 5:36 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you so much, absolutely! I don't make it to Portsmouth except for appointments, but you live right where I'll be having surgery at Maryview. I'm not sure at what time yet, but my Pre-op appointment is at Bon Secours on Harbour View BLVD on July 12th. I'll know then. Thanks again! I'm excited, Amber
Kelli
on 7/6/06 5:51 am - Portsmouth, VA
Hey there my Angelett!!! you have email!! Love, Kelli
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/06 4:33 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I live too far away Amber or I would have been happy to be your angel! But you have my email address - write anytime!! Jackie
Amber B.
on 7/6/06 5:38 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks so much for your offer, it was very sweet of you. Unfortunately you Northerners outweight us Southerners! Heheehe. The good thing is that prayers don't matter what part of the world you're from. It looks like Kelli will take good care of me! Amber
Shannon_nicole
on 7/6/06 12:42 pm - Carrollton, VA
Hi Amber! I see that Kelli already replied, but I thought I'd extend my offer to you as well. I had surgery with Dr. Spencer and Dr. Moore 6 months ago and I have lost 103 lbs!!! I don't have a chance to post much either, and I have been really busy... however I make support groups, hospital visits, and anything to do with Dr. Spencer and Dr. Moore's practice #1.... since they saved my life!! I live in Carrollton and work in Suffolk, and actually do hospital visits about once a month to Maryview. Let me know if I can help in anyway. I remember the days counting down to surgery.. and I'd like to offer any support you may need from a been there done that perspective. Kelli was actually a angel for me, she's really sweet. E-mail me anytime, and I'd be more than glad to give you my contact #'s in case you need anything... anytime. Hope to hear from you soon. Shannon
Amber B.
on 7/6/06 8:47 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey, Shannon! Glad to talk to someone else who has experience with my surgeons. It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job, congratulations! I will definitely take you up on your offer, Kelli is going to make a great angel, but I could use all the support I can get. I'm very excited. I don't know what your schedule is, but I'm going to be in Suffolk at my Pre-Op on Wednesday. Kelli and I are going to have lunch, maybe you could meet up with us???? Talk to you soon, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views