Miss you all sooooo much...

Betsy Anitahug
on 7/5/06 2:24 pm - Danville, VA
Hi everyone! I am sitting here and it is only 9:20 Seattle time and I want to call my friends but it is 12:20 there in VA!!!! I can't call from my cell phone until after 7, Seattle time and I know that most of you are asleep then....I feel like I am on the other side of the earth!!! Weird but having a ball with my grandson...a wow moment...I was on the floor wrestling with my 4 year old ball of energy!!!! Yesterday for the 4th we went to a beautiful place on the Puget Sound and watched fireworks, air show and there were crafts etc...we had a ball but we walked about 5 miles!!! At least. And when the sun went down, so did the temperature!!!! Brrrrr....I nearly froze to death before we got home!!!! I am not used to heat with no humidity but it is something I could get used to!!!! The only thing is I couldn't leave my VA friends...I would be lost. Well, Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th and I have been thinking of you all...especially our new loser, Kathy!!! WAy to go, girl and Steph and Will....good job!! I love reading the good news from all of you...Miss you all muchly.. Hugs, Betsy
Shanana
on 7/5/06 8:27 pm - Altavista, VA
Glad you are having a good time. Enjoy it!! I had a good 4th too. Did alot of running. Saw a movie for the first time in a couple years. I fit in the seat w/ extra room. My but hurt from lack of cushion. That is much better than not being able to breath to fit in the seat. LOL It was so humid here you could cut it w/ a knife. Me and Hanna had a ball for the 4th. Enjoy yourself and your grandbaby. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 10:18 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I am sure your grandson is mega happy for you to be there and especially to wrestle on the floor with him! And the 5 mile walk is probably something you would not have been able to do before surgery! Have a good time and enjoy every minute of it - the boards are quiet without you - and I haven't even been coming here before Richmond's Boogie and Splash and I notice the difference Jackie
Ms Court
on 7/5/06 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
Sounds like you are having a great time Betsy. i know when I wrestle with my nephews I am always amazed at the differences since last year. I know when I did all th walking in vegas it also amazed me. Isn't the heat with no humidity great. I had a quiet 4th. I worked my part time job. Hope you continue to have a wonderful time and be safe. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views