Supplement Question

Christina R.
on 7/4/06 10:38 pm - Reston, VA
All- Does this "kit" from bariatric advantage contain all the major components of what we need post-op? Link: http://bariatricadvantage.com/products_BAPRENATAL.htm Of course, I know I'd still need to get a protien powder/drink too. I like the idea of them doing the auto-replenish thing as I tend to wait too long to refill things and I know I can't do that with my supplements. Any thoughts/experiences? Christina S Only 2 weeks to go!
Ernurse323
on 7/5/06 1:40 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Christina.. That is a neat little set up. I didn't order it because I can go to the drug store and get everything at a fraction of the cost of that. Although I have to say..that is a very convenient way of getting your vitamins !!! Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 2:07 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I use www.Vitalady.com Michelle and her husband Don had their surgery 10 years ago and she only sells products she endorses She will give you a list of what you really need to be taking after surgery and she is very helpful. I am not sure that when it comes to vitamins a "one fits all" package works for everyone because you have to check your labs and make your own adjustments - but if you are looking for something convenient for right after surgery they might work for you for a while. Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 8:29 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Christina . Bariatric Advantage is one of the best suppliers in the Bariatric Market . Yes they are a little expensive, but well worth it . I have used them - did so in the very begining . I also have them as one of my vendors . And I also know the company very well that makes the vitamins . Novartis . They are very reputable . If you can do the auto fill .. I say do it . It keeps you stocked and never with out .And that is something none of can afford to do is be with out our suppliments . Best wishes to you . Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views