Bill-Stephanie and Kathy

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/06 4:23 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well .. just got back from visting Bill & Stephanie Walker and Kathy Hall . Can you say .. Loosers and more Loosers .. And Winners and more Winners .. Kathy looks great .. sitting up .. she was a litle groggy , that is why I waited until this afternoon to go see her , I wanted to give her time to get some of the anesthesia to wear off . Stephanie has been discharged and feeling so good . She can eat now and keeping it all down . She looks great .. her face is really taking shape .. So proud of her . Bill .. My Hero .. he is doing so good . They found yet another infection abcess in his intestine today and have inserted drain # 9 . He was napping when I got there but woke enough to talk to me a little . He is getting some of his voice back . He looks AWESOME .. they will be watching the fireworks from his bedside . It is always a joy to update you all with this kind of news .. Again .. Happy 4th .. I am off to cook my green beans ... and make my SF Cole Slaw .. and later .. grilling my chicken .. Love you all ! Tink
Sharon Q.
on 7/4/06 8:00 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Heya girlfriend!!! Happy, happy and happy all around!!! Wonderful news!!!! Sorry I missed your text earlier, didn't get it till a few minutes ago when I went out to my truck. (I leave my phone in my purse a lot, which is in my truck.) I hope you are having a happy 4th celebration. We are laying low today. Went camping (met Susan E there) and just got back yesterday. We had our 4th celebration yesterday and last night so we wouldn't all be hung over for work tomorrow. Good idea really. I'm sure they are probably out doing it up again, but I'm just not in the mood today. I have less than 1 month left till my class reunion in MT, so I have to lose some dumb "drinking, eating and being happy" weight!! OH well, I'm off to do some laundry!! Enjoy the day, and DRINK DRINK DRINK THA****ER GIRL!!! XXXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOX Sharon
Michele R.
on 7/4/06 2:14 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks so much for the update Tink. I am so happy to hear this great news! hugs! Shele
Ernurse323
on 7/5/06 1:50 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Natalie....and Happy Belated July 4th to you !!!! Thanks for checking in on them !!! Hopefully Bill's infection is under control with the antibiotics and drains. Yaaaaaahoooooooooo for Stephanie !!! And Kathy is on her way !!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views