Minor Setback

Chyanne2u
on 7/3/06 12:40 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone, First, I want to thank everyone for all their prayers, words of encouragement, well wishes and concern. The outpouring of love I have felt is totally overwhelming and I am in awe. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Second, I was scheduled for surgery this morning at 10:00 a.m. and to report to the hospital at 8:00 a.m. After I am there an hour and a half, I am told that my doctor has a funeral to go to and has to postpone my surgery to 3:00 p.m with me being back to the hospital at 1:00 p.m. So I get an added bonus of having to do this all over again in a couple of hours. Hopefully this time it will happen. I know that there is a reason for me having this delay. God's mighty hand has been with me through the past year with all the set backs I had to deal with. So I figure what's another 5 hours. It is probably good because it gave me the time to do a few things I didn't have time to do this morning. I have been up since 5 a.m. The worst of it all is I am so thirsty!! I don't want to eat but boy would I love to have a sip of water. I will not drink anything because I know the dangers of eating or drinking before surgery. It can be life threatening. Continue to keep me in your prayers and I will look so forward to getting back home so I can let everyone know what a great surgical experience I had. Lots of Love Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 7/3/06 12:58 am - Richmond, VA
Morning Beautiful, I truly believe everything happens for a reason. When it happens it's meant to be. You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Kat
prissy25
on 7/3/06 1:29 am - Barboursville, VA
Kathy your in my thoughts an prayers as Kat says all things happen for a reason and you will be fine and in recovery before you know it. Best of luck.
Amy B.
on 7/3/06 1:42 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Bless your heart Kathy......I'm like you and the others....everything for a reason. Still sorry this had to happen to you but before you know it you WILL be on that losing side and everything will be fine. You're in my thoughts and prayers! Amy
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/06 2:47 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Kathy hang in there - it will happen!! They let you have a little water with the pills they give you so it must be ok to drink a tiny amount but better so what the doctor says...... we are all thinking of you!! Jackie
Tam
on 7/3/06 3:14 am - Richmond, VA
Kathy, I know you are already back at the hospital...but I am going to post anyway! I am thinking about you and will see you tonight after work. You are in good hands and we are all praying for you! {{hugs}} Tammy
Amber B.
on 7/3/06 5:00 am - Virginia Beach, VA
In two minutes your new life will begin! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear from you when you're home and well!!! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views