Weekly Post/Stubborn Lbs-Updates Please!!!!!

Kitty Kat
on 7/2/06 9:25 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend/week. Stay cool and enjoy! How did you move your body last week? I was on the go, go, go all week! Walked everyday, attended some of the OH events which was very nice and fun on Sun, my buggas and I spent lots of time outside taking in Mother Earth and all her beauty, got tons of rain/t-storms and did a lot of house overhaul to get rid of things we don't need/use to prepare for a yard sale, had a couple lunch dates at which I got to try new things and did well with them and Sat night was FABULOUS! I went and saw a friend of mine and his band play @ Alley Katz along with a few other bands which turned into us heading to Poe's Pub and taking in another show with an amazing singer Natalie Gelman. She sings with her accoustic guitar and was wonderful. There was also another band there and they were great as well. Yesterday I spent cleaning and switching furniture and things around. WHEW! Did you take your vitamins/meds? Yep, although I did miss 2 days of my pm ones by accident. I am really impressed with the Vitron-C (thanks Kathy) as I've been taking it for about one month now I think and it's done wonderfully. Did you get in your fluids? Oh yeah! I am all over the place with this. I change it up every chance I get. I still do a couple cups of coffee then I switch Crystal Light (Sunrise and Rasberry Ice are YUMMY!) and I like a couple of the Water Sensations. Then I'll do some Green Tea and I am growing to like drinking reg water which isn't really great tasting but being in the heat there is nothing better. Then there are AcheivOnes. Oh man! These are sooooo good. Being that I'm picky I really only like the Mocha Java. I'm out right now but I drink 2 a day typically. Did you get in your protein/foods (and the good ones)? Oh yes! I'm on a major seafood kick lately and really love fish and crab. This weekend we got 2 lb of cran legs from Russia @ Sam's Club. I can eat MAYBE one of the legs and they are HUGE. When I say HUGE I mean BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG with tons of meat in it. YUM! I have been eating a lot more veggies now that the garden is giving us goodies. I squash! ***STUBBORN LB*** If you are interested in having your information added to the Stubborn Lb please send me an email with your current weight and goal weight. I will add you the following week. Thx! Kat Date: Jan. 26th Current Weight: 169 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 2 Sharon Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 144 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost: 4 Mom Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 194 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: 1 Dianna Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 163 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 1 Jackie Date: 02/02/06 Current Weight: 174 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 7 Jill Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 150 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 6 Jen G Date: Jan 26 Current Weight: 158 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 7 Leigh Ann Date: 1/27/06 Current Weight: 225 Goal Weight: 180 by June lbs. lost: 7 Jackie Date: 01/27/06 Current Weight: 169 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 14 Leilani Starting Date: 1/23/06 Current weight: 178 Goal weight: 169 Pounds lost: 5 ½ Susan Date: 2/01/06 Current Weight: 154 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds lost: 5 Betsy Date: 2/5/06 Current weight: 179 Goal weight: 125 Pounds lost: 69 Donna Date: 2/17/06 Current weight: Goal weight: Pounds lost: Cathy Date: 2/21/06 Current weight: 219 Goal weight: 135 Pounds lost: 24 Tracy Date: 2/22/06 Current weight: 235 Goal weight: 160 (doc) 135 (self) Pounds lost: 18 LB Date: 3/14/06 Current weight: 205 Goal weight: 140 Pounds lost: 5 Ross C Date: 4/6/06 Current weight: 277 Goal weight: 220 Pounds lost: 10.2
Christine Hood
on 7/3/06 8:21 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Kat, I forgot (again) to send you the info...I can't help it...I'm blonde! (Apparently the fact that it is out of a bottle makes no difference.) As of Friday (my 4 week mark), I was 233 (down 20 lbs since surgery). Goal is 134. Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views