Kathy Hall - Surgery Tommorow

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 1:46 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just had my one on one with Kathy Hall ... she and I visted this evening and was such a joy . Kathy has a heart as big as life itself . This woman is such a sweet loving kind soul . If you have never met her , you will fill her love .. Kathy has prepared for this surgery, has had some set backs in getting her approval . She never gave up .. nor did I ever let her .. even when things looked the darkest for her she kept fighting . She my friends is so ready for this .. Kathy has always been one I could go to when things where tough for me .. or when I wanted to share my joy .. she is one that has never failed me . Monday July 3rd will be the day that Kathy takes back her life .. and steps up to fighting Obesity . If you have not signed her support page , please do so . http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=H1124914394 God Speed to you Kathy as you embark on the journey of a lifetime . Thanks to all .. Tink
Tam
on 7/2/06 8:56 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks for posting her link. I will be at the hospital after work to visit with her! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 9:08 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
What time will you be up there ? I will be leaving at lunch then back again later on tonight . Thanks for your support . Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views