Back from Vegas with big news!!!

Ms Court
on 7/2/06 2:54 am - Remington, VA
No I didn't get married. I am in onderland!!!!!!!!! All the partying at Boogie & Splash and then the partying & walking in Vegas paid off. Only 42 more to go til goal. I can hardly believe it. I caught up on the board. Wow there are lots of people with great weight loss news. Congrats to you all. I was relieve to see that Cleve made it through surgery just fine. I knew he would. He is too onery to do otherwise. Great to hear how well Bill & Stephanie are doing. My heart goes out to you Lois with all of the things you are having to deal with right now. So Vegas was great. Everything was so big and so bright. Lots of interesting people. I did some sight seeing and some gambling. Actually came home with a little bit of money. It was nice to be able to spend some time with my brother. I went to a male dancer/stripper show. Boy was that nice. I got to go on stage and rub all over one guys hot body. Oh I was in Heaven!!!! So as we were walking all over the place in 110 degree heat I was so awe struck by the fact that I could do it. If I had tried this a year ago i would have been beat. But know I kept on with more energy than I have ever had and really enjoyed myself. This surgery has been such a blessing and I am humbled by this gift I have. Courtney A new member in onderland!!!!!
Kathleen L.
on 7/2/06 3:11 am - Arlington, VA
Courtney, Congrats on being in onderland. Have a good Happy 4th of July.
Kitty Kat
on 7/2/06 4:15 am - Richmond, VA
Congrats Beautiful! I know how excited you are! I'm glad your trip was great and you had lots of fun. Hope you are having a safe and fun 4th of July! We'll catch up when you have time. Kat
Christine Hood
on 7/2/06 4:23 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Love your new pic Kat...Very CUTE!! Christine
Christine Hood
on 7/2/06 4:22 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Court!! I am so happy for you!! Christine
TammyNVA
on 7/2/06 4:47 am - Chesterfield, VA
WELCOME TO ONDERLAND, sister!! I'm glad you had a great time in Vegas, but I am sooo jealous!! I wanna go somewhere very badly. I'm on vacation this week and stuck in Chesterfield, although I am going to go to VA Beach this weekend to visit my momma, bring my daughter and cousin, and have a great girls weekend. Should be lots of fun Isn't it great how we can do things now we couldn't even attempt before. LIttle things, like I worked in my yard, weeding and planting flowers on Friday... NEVER would have been able to finish before WLS!! Hugs and Tammy
prissy25
on 7/2/06 5:53 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats Courtney Im proud of you. You were looking great at the Boogie & Splash. Yea we seem to surprise ourselves all the time, I know I have just a great feeling for me to beable to walk what i did at the Boogie and Splash and took steps at times not always the eleavator, and today Gene and I went and walked the mall and people watched wow I havent did that in years, we were sitting there and he looks over at me and said remember last year? Of course tears weld up and I said yes, I was ina wheel chair and on oyxgen 24/7 and barley left our house. So Im so very thankful and greatful for this surgery, and those who say its an easy way out WELL KISS MY BUTT cause its been a long hard road, and Ive got another 100 pounds to go to meet my goal so congrats to your weightloss Courtney and glad your week in Vegas was fun. Email me Im trying to get some people together for a cruise in Aug of 2007 but I have to have head count and commitment by end of July they wont lwt me post on board says Im advertising.
A10sFrau
on 7/2/06 6:17 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations on both your loss and the wonderful time you are having! Thank you for your sympathy regarding Cody's death. Love you, Courtney, and hope to meet you before the end of the year. Lois
melody80
on 7/2/06 9:33 am - Remington, VA
Courtney, good to hear the great news! I bet you are so proud! I'm so happy for you! Vegas must have been a blast!!!!! Especially with the hot guys!!!!!!!!!!!! If only you married one of them! I'd be calling you to go over just so he could dance for me!!! Take care! Melody
Ernurse323
on 7/2/06 9:54 am - Virginia Beach, VA
That is GREAT news Courtney !!!! Keep up the good work and glad you hit the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in Vegas !! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views