Goodbye for awhile...off to WA

Betsy Anitahug
on 7/2/06 1:18 am - Danville, VA
Hi everyone...Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th and let you know that I will be gone for 16 days...I am flying out to Seattle, WA today to visit with my daughter and Grandson. I will probably be off and on the computer but in case I don't have time to post, I will try to catch up when I get home on the 19th. I love you all and will miss you! Have a wonderful and safe 4th. Be good to each other! Hugs and love, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 1:30 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Be safe out there . And call me while you are away . I will miss you .. but with your new means of communication , I am sure we will be in touch . Love you bunches ! Nat
Ms Court
on 7/2/06 2:26 am - Remington, VA
Have a great time Betsy. I just got in from Vegas and I had a blast. Was so nice to take a break from life for awhile. Enjoy that grandson and spoil him rotten. Have a Happy 4th. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 2:35 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Betsy - have a great time - and don't forget us while you are away Jackie
Christine Hood
on 7/2/06 2:38 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Bets! Glad to hear that you and your daughter are all patched up...I knew you would work it out! Enjoy your time with your daughter and that cute little boy! Hugs! Christine
Ernurse323
on 7/2/06 8:45 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh you lucky woman !!! I use to live out there and went to college at Pugent Sound University. I will never forget being in nursing school and taking care of Tom Cruise's cousin while I was on a psych rotation !!!! He was so sexy...and I was 20 and lustful !!! I swear his psychiatrist could read my nasty mind. Oh..those were the days !!!!! Have great time Betsy !!! Hugs, Dana
Amber B.
on 7/2/06 9:54 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh, I'm jealous! I was born and raised in Washington. I really miss home. A majority of my family is there and I can't wait to have this surgery and go home and surprise them with the new me. My grandmother is getting very old, I just hope she makes it long enough to see me lose 100 pounds, she will be so happy for me and proud. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the Pacific Northwest. Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views