BMI 27.8, finally -100 pounds

A10sFrau
on 7/1/06 1:20 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Because of my very stressful and hectic week I am down 9 pounds in 7 days. I am now -100 pounds from consult. My denim jacket, which I wear riding, is now loose. I would never wish our (my family's) fate on anyone, but I AM thankful that I have in fact LOST my appetite, and it feels as if my stomach has shrunk over the past week. I have not been stress eating, rather stress starving. I have gotten my protein in, but have been running less than 500 cal many days. 37 pounds to goal. Love to all of you, Lois 277(peak)/267(consult)/234(surgery)/167(today)/130(goal)
prissy25
on 7/1/06 1:57 pm - Barboursville, VA
You Go Lois your the bomb love ya.
TammyNVA
on 7/1/06 8:29 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Congratulations on the weight loss... sorry it was under such horrible cir****tances. Keep on goin... still praying for you daily! Lots of love your way, Tammy
J A.
on 7/1/06 11:48 pm - Southwest, VA
Lois, I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Congratulations on the extra weight loss. This might be a way of showing a small ray of sunshine through the darkness with a promise for a brighter future. You are an inspiration to me. Jan
Ernurse323
on 7/1/06 11:51 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats on the weight loss, Lois !!! I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. Please take care of yourself so you do not get sick. What protein are you using? Did you go hiking yesterday? Let me know how the SPCA event went. Lois, just remember..anytime of day you have an entire family here whom wants to be a support system to you !! We care about you !!! Dana
A10sFrau
on 7/2/06 9:46 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I have Nectar in several flavors. I also drink, thanks to Diana Sidi, Isopure premix in the glass bottles. AchieveOne drinks are a big treat for me, too. Did not hike but did walk 4 miles both yesterday and today. A hike is planned with a male friend tomorrow a.m. Thank you for the support. Lois
Ms Court
on 7/2/06 2:20 am - Remington, VA
Lois congratulations on your weight loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers and have been since I read your post. Please let us know if you need anything. Courtney
Kitty Kat
on 7/2/06 4:20 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Lois, Congrats on your weight loss and again my codolences. You are positive even in trying times. Take care! Kat
Christine Hood
on 7/2/06 4:31 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Lois on your awesome accomplishment! Christine
Amber B.
on 7/2/06 10:03 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
At least there is one thing to be thankful for, even in her passing, she is stil helping you. What an amazing kid you have, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views