Not obese anymore !!!!!

Amy B.
on 7/1/06 1:33 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Woooooooo Hooooooo! Good for you! Go Christie Brinkley!!!!! Get out there girl! Cause a traffic jam!!! We're gonna find you on the streets of Norfolk with a pole stuck up yer butt posing as a Mermaid! Congratulations!!!! Aren't you glad you didn't hang out on the list? I was too chicken....just did not want mine done open. BTW...was yours open or lap, I forget. I hear now that if you don't wait on the list tricare will still pay and you CAN get it done lap.....but not when I got on there. Oh well....it's behind me now too. You're looking fantastic!!!! Amy
Ernurse323
on 7/2/06 12:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
HI Amy !!! Thanks !!! I elected to go open because I wanted him to take a good look around. loosen up any adhesions from gaining weight after a tummy tuck, and remove my gallbladder. My incision is only 2 inches but I have two drain holes on both sides of it. The "list" seems to be moving right along. I think they are up to 211. I am not sure how long after your number comes up that you get called though. Yes, I am glad I didn't wait on the list !!! I am 71 lbs down and my number hasn't even been called for PNH. I wonder how much weight I would have gained waiting. Thankfully, i will never know !!!...LOL !!! Smoooooooooooooooooooches, Dana
TammyNVA
on 7/1/06 8:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Congratulations HOTTY!! I've lost track of what I am other than so darn HAPPY I am on this road of health and wellness. Hugs, Tammy OH yeah... I love roses too and was inspired after reading your profile to get started planting and growing them. I actually "gardened" the other day for the first time in years... never had the energy before, and I LOVE flowers!
Ernurse323
on 7/2/06 12:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you, Tammy !!! You are the best !! I am still digging thorns out of my hands from the other day !!! Don't forget to wear your leather gloves..hehehe Dana
Kitty Kat
on 7/2/06 4:24 am - Richmond, VA
Congrats Woman! What AWESOME news and such a GREAT feeling! Enjoy your holiday! Hugs, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views