Not obese anymore !!!!!

Ernurse323
on 7/1/06 12:04 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Majorly cool !!! Now I am just overweight !!!! Dana
Sporty Jill
on 7/1/06 12:36 am - Norfolk, VA
Dana- That is WONDERFUL!!!! Such a GREAT feeling, huh?!? I wanted to post to you yesterday, but I am having lots on computer problems right now. Dang machine! Anyways....keep up the GREAT work! Jill 263/169/145
Ernurse323
on 7/1/06 11:38 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks Jill !!! Yes it is !!! I didn't have any expectations going into all this so I am above pleased !!!! Dana
*~Tigger~ *
on 7/1/06 3:21 am - Staunton, VA
Way to go, girly! JoAnn
Ernurse323
on 7/2/06 12:01 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank You , JoAnn !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 7/1/06 3:39 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Woo Hooo!! You go girl!! Send some of that losin' this way please!! You can keep your dry and crusty coconut donuts!! (Yep, I had to say it!)
Christine Hood
on 7/1/06 3:39 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Woo Hooo!! You go girl!! Send some of that losin' this way please!! You can keep your dry and crusty coconut donuts!! (Yep, I had to say it!)
Ernurse323
on 7/1/06 11:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks Party Princess !!! You're the best !!! I called ya to tell you to be glad you stuck to your guns about not going out boating with us and named ALL the disasters !! You must be out running the streets. Those of us with "churen" can't do that as often as you single and available girls !!!! Oh..and the coconut donuts are not "crusty"..they are TOASTED !!!!! Dana
Kate J.
on 7/1/06 7:18 am - Hampton, VA
Yay! That is awesome! BTW I look at your profile almost everyday! It is inspiring! Plus, I love that video! You are beautiful! Kate J
Ernurse323
on 7/1/06 11:26 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh Wow ..Thanks Katie !!! That is the best compliment I have had in a long time !!! I see YOUR big day is coming up soon !!! You picked a great practice. I have no complaints with Dr Clark at all..and so many of my other WLS friends love Dr. Terracina. They have great protein products at their medical weight loss center also..I need to get over there to get some. I look forward to reading all your future posts. Start doing a detailed profile for yourself. You will shocked at the changes that occur so quickly...and how your life does a 360 from "just a surgery !!!" I could never lose weight like this before and it seems like it is just melting off. If I can do this...than everyone can !!! I bet you are counting the minutes till your date !!! Yay for you too !!!!!!!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views