Update - Bill and Stephanie

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/06 6:39 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Today my friend smiled at me ... told me he loved me .. and melted me . Bill ... is so so going to make you all !!! I visited with him today , and was really scared at first to go in . There he was and when I rounded the corner so he could see me .. he smiled so big .. tears began to well but I did not ever cry in front of him .. He can not talk , but he can whisper .. and you have to read his lips .. well , he told me over and over how he almost die .. I kept telling him that almost does not count here .. that he is with us .. I placed my head on his arm so I could read his lips .. and he touched my face .. and tears welled up in us both .. I told him over and over how so many prayed for him and how he had so much to do when he got out . I was the first to give him his firs real by mouth food .. if that is what you call it .. but it was ice chips .. and OMG .. his eyes rolled back in his head .. as he enjoyed every bite .. He burped a couple times.. and each time we laughed .. I told him that is nothing . Wait till he gets that gas we all love to talk about .. LOL I went over the past weekends activities at Boogie and Splash .. to include some of the Friday and Saturday night highligts .. He smiled so big and said he and Steph will be there in January .. and I told him with bells on . At this point they still have him on a treak and slowing bring him off the vent . He was still running a small temp , but his nurse said is nothing to concern with . His vitals where really good . And I could see that his face has began to get smaller too .. and I commented to him how HOT he looked .. Friends my heart is so full of joy .. to see both my friends doing so much better . Yes Stephanie is still in the hospital .. still having trouble keeping food down . But the docs say if she can do better tonight she can be released . His room consist of everyone's cards and letters and the big poster we made from Boogie and Splash is on his wall to . It warms my heart to be able to tell you all the great news .. Keep them both in your prayers .. for now and always . Love ya .. Tink
Ernurse323
on 7/1/06 11:58 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG..That is so incredible Tink !!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for checking in and being there for them. They would probably be kind of lost in this whole process without the guidance and support of you and David !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 7/2/06 2:36 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Yeah!!! Thanks Nat!! Glad to hear that things are looking up! Thanks for keeping us updated! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 2:42 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Thanks for keeping us updated Nat - we all know how scary this surgery is and he almost paid the ultimate price........ I am so glad he is through the worst and I hope and pray he gets stronger every day and can get rid of that nasty tube! Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 7/2/06 4:23 am - Richmond, VA
All fabulous news! I'm glad they are doing better. Thanks for the continuing updates. Of course prayers are never ending! Hugs, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views