LOOK AT WILL NOW!!

David@Goal
on 6/29/06 5:35 am - VA
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/wlsdavid/will.jpg Just left Will - still in ICU - but has color in his face and smiled like crazy at me- UNTIL I said I wanted to take his picture and post so everyone could see his ugly mug :lol: He was in good spirirts and trying like hell to talk to me despite his trache... I told him I don't read lips and no use in frustrating himself even attempting - he needed to rest. I teased him about being an attention ***** and let him know we were all praying for his recovery. Since he is in ICU he cant have visitors (cept for me & Tink cause we are on the list)...but cards and prayers welcome!! David
~Sexy YaYa~
on 6/29/06 6:36 am
David This is great news...just wish I could see the picture How did Will like the "card" we all sign @ Boogie & Splash??? Tanya
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 6:41 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
David - the pick is not coming thru ?
David@Goal
on 6/29/06 6:43 am - VA
no idea why - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Andrea N.
on 6/29/06 8:11 am - Ashland, VA
I was messing with your link for the pic and if you take the out at the end and click GO again it should come up with the pic. I am glad to see he is doing so well! Our prayers did the job that is for sure. Andrea
Ernurse323
on 6/29/06 7:37 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Man !!! That is like dangling a coconut donut in front of our faces !!! You tease !!!!!!! Are ya gonna try to reload it? I am sooooooooooo glad he is doing better !!! Yeah for Will !!!!!!! Thanks for checking on him David. Dana
David@Goal
on 6/29/06 7:38 pm - VA
Just eat a coconut donut to celebrate your century mark pretty lady! Of course you will get sick off a few bites, but on the bright side, A) That's what you get for not coming last weekend , and B) That will help you reach goal by staying away indefinitely!! David and on your achievement!
sue_smith
on 6/29/06 7:38 am - Warrenton, VA
Just "cut and paste" and the photo is there. Will looks great!! I could even detect a smile on his sweet face. Thanks for the update Sue
Kathy & Rich
on 6/29/06 8:10 am - Fairfax, VA
If you remove the last 4 characters on the URL, that which is after the jpg - the picture comes up!
Ernurse323
on 6/29/06 8:13 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You look GREAT Kathy !!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views