I need clothes!!! Anyone know where to get cheap one?

ebayer76
on 6/29/06 4:27 am - Richmond, VA
Hi, i am losing weight quickly and i am asking for anyone that lives in richmond, are there any places to buy nice clothes for super cheap? consignment stores or a salavation army that has nice things? i have had to buy some things but i am buying at target which still can get expensive considering i wear it for a month and then have to sell it. weight loss has been a great thing but can not go out and buy tons of new clothes each month. thanks, Liz
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 6/29/06 4:41 am - Mechanicsville, VA
What part of town do you live in??
ebayer76
on 6/29/06 8:12 pm - Richmond, VA
Hi, i live in chesterfield county. near chester off of rt 10. i see that you are in mechanicsville area. we go thru there to our farm in the nothern neck a lot. i don't know that area that well but getting to know it. we actually have been looking for houses out there possbily to move next year. do you like it there? LIz
sue_smith
on 6/29/06 7:35 am - Warrenton, VA
Hey Liz Sounds like you are doing great!!! What size are you wearing? I am not in the area, but my son is starting at VCU in August, so if I have anything for you I could bring it down with me. Keep up the great work Sue
ebayer76
on 6/29/06 8:13 pm - Richmond, VA
HI, right now bwt a 14-16. i know they do a clothing exchange once a year at xmas at vcu where i had my surgery but really something year round would be nice. thanks, Liz
cappymoon
on 6/29/06 10:49 am - Northern, VA
Liz, I found a thrift shop here in my area that I practically LIVED in for the first year post op. I found lots of designer stuff for super cheap, and I would either take them back or give them away when I was done with them. I just introduced my sister to the same shop, and we go about once a month now (Yup, and I still shop there, I can always find a piece or two that is great quality, and a great price) Hope that helped! Dianna
Kim-150
on 6/29/06 10:52 am - Richmond, VA
My favorite thrift shop in Richmond is the "Fan Tastic Thrift" on Main Street ( corner of Main & Meadow).It's not the best part of town, but I pass by there on my way to tutor kids at Maymont Elementary. They seem to have lots of skirts and jeans in smaller sizes. The other place is Kohls red tag sale. The have lots of stuff on 80% off clearance right now. I am jealous... wish I was the one needing smaller clothes. I am in my 2nd month of 6th month dr. supervised diet to try to get insurance approval. I have been eating 1200 calories a day for 60 days and have lost 3 pounds.
ebayer76
on 6/29/06 8:15 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks, i will look it up and get there. Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views