Boy... Do I have News ....

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 9:57 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well at 7:40 my Darling Daughter Amy .. just told me that ........... I AM GOING TO BE A NANNA AGAIN !!!!!!! Amy is Pregnant . This will be Baby # 3 .... OMG can I handle it again .. I am excited for her ... I can tell you this .... Amy was my rebel ... and growing up I truly thought she would never have children .. and I can say that God has truly blessed her . As a grown woman I have seen so many changes in her .. but the most awesome change is to see her as a mother ... and we all like to brag on our children .. but Amy is one of the best young Mothers that I have ever seen ... and I am very proud of her . So .. I am off to shop now .. why .. I dunno .. but each time she gets preggars... I go shopping for baby stuff ... LOL .. Love ya ... Tink .. or should I say .. Nanna Tink !!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/28/06 10:06 pm - Staunton, VA
Hey, Nanna! I'm so happy for you, Amy, and the boys! Thanks for the heads up this a.m. Love you, Me
Kitty Kat
on 6/28/06 10:24 pm - Richmond, VA
Congrats to ya'll! That is wonderful! I'm happy for ya'll! Shopping? Who? You? HOW MANY STORES ALREADY?????? ya, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 10:41 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey Nanna Tink, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more you buy the happier you will be too lol!! Enjoy her pregnancy with her! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 10:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
CONGRATS Nana-Sweet-Stuff!! Hmmmmph, methinks Im gonna drive up to Keoni's office and walk in with my arms crossed, eyebrows arched, and lotta huffin' and puffin', complete with a "guilt trip" about MY future grandbabies. When he was little itty bitty, he used to tell me, even back then, he wasn't going to start a family till he was "really really OLD" like in his 30's. lol - yah back then that seemed really old to him, I suppose. Anyway - little did I know, he was SERIOUS, I'm still waiting for my first! Congrats again, to both of you - have fun shopping - I love to shop for baby stuff and do, every chance I get. Hugs - Lei
eileen f
on 7/3/06 2:21 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey girlyfriend!! That is an awesome new picture of you!!! Can't wait to see you later today!! Love, Eileen =)
WendyNVA
on 6/28/06 10:56 pm - Va Beach, VA
Awesome news! Congrats Nana, and my best to Amy for a smooth pregnancy! Wendy
Kim B
on 6/28/06 11:54 pm - Twilight Zone
Congratulations nanna Tink! I'm so happy for you and your daughter ... and an excuse to shop - there ya have it! Love ya, Kim
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/29/06 12:19 am - Danville, VA
Awesome, Nanna....We both have prego daughters!! How kewl is that? Well, I can't wait to spend some quality time with my little Cameron!!! I am gonna miss ya when I leave Sunday...18 days???!!!!! And Seattle is so darn far away!!!! I will be having withdrawals from you, Jim, and my puter!!! Be good and I love ya. Hugs, Betsy
Amber B.
on 6/29/06 1:00 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats, Tink! That's awesome. I love new babies.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views