Bmore Girls only PARTY

cappymoon
on 6/29/06 10:06 am - Northern, VA
Hey Gang!! I am taking a head count of sorts to see if this date works for us *girls* to get together and go out for a night of fun in Baltimore I would like to know soon, so I can see what kind of deal we can get on a hotel room (I think I found one, but would like to know how many rooms to book, who is staying with whom and if we can get the rooms together!!) The hotel is .3 miles from the clubs, and last time that worked out really good, and that hotel was further away I am now looking at August 12..... Here is the link to Power Plant Live : http://www.powerplantlive.com/ Lemme know if you are interested!! (I am getting excited, I have not planned a get together in a long time!!) Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 10:32 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Count me in .. and I get to sleep with you right .. .???? Can not break tradition !! Let me know when the deal is final w the room and what it is $$$ Love ya .. And Baltimore here we come !!! Nat
cappymoon
on 6/29/06 11:27 am - Northern, VA
Um, yeah we are sleeping together!! ( you should have posted this to the *other* board ) Last time it was a complete BLAST, I cannot wait to do it again!! Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/29/06 1:20 pm - Staunton, VA
Hey, I'm in there too, right????? Can't wait!! JoAnn
Susan E.
on 6/29/06 9:38 pm - Purcellville, VA
Oh Crap, I will be starting my week at the Outer Banks, Looks like I will have to miss this one, . I hate when that happens. It was a blast last time. Have a great weekend. Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/30/06 1:17 am - Danville, VA
Hey, I wanna bunk with you and Tink!!!!! Or maybe I can sleep with Joanne...hehe. Just kidding. Looks like a plan and I hope I can go. Jim said he will not stand in the way with my girlie things...hehe. Looking forward to this....let me know. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 6/30/06 7:37 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
I can't believe I will miss another one!!!! I will be in Africa until the 18th or 19th! Have fun!! Be sure to take lots of pictures!! Hugs! Jill
WendyNVA
on 6/30/06 7:51 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey, I wanna go! Dunno if I can or Not.. but count me as a Maybe! Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views