Guess who is FINALLY in "Onderland ??"

Ernurse323
on 6/29/06 8:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
YAY YAY YAY !!! I didn't think I would EVER see this much weight in less than 4 months !!! Lately I have been stalling out which has been discouraging....especially since I have been putting hours into workouts !! But hey..I am there now !!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy !!!!!!! Thank you to everyone !! You have ALL been so inspirational to me. And remember Christine..that when I start to get weak and grab that coconut donut..to SLAP that baby right out of my hand !!! Smoooooches !! Dana
kizie23
on 6/29/06 8:36 am - blacksburg, VA
Dana, Congrats to you, Melissa
Christine Hood
on 6/29/06 9:36 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Wooo Hoooo Congrats!! Glad to see SOMEBODY is getting somewhere!! Hopefully this feeding off each other thing will keep working and give me a couple pounds down!! And yes, I will definitely slap that dry and crusty right outta your mouth!! If you're not nice, I wil do something worserer. Smoooooooooooooooches! Christine
cappymoon
on 6/29/06 9:50 am - Northern, VA
Yeah for you!!! I remember the day I hit onderland, after not seeing it for such a long time!! Doing the happy for ya girl!! Oh, and quit talking about coconut donughts, those things are the NASTIEST things I think any human being EVER made..... Dianna
Shanana
on 6/29/06 8:35 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats Dana!!! I envy you. I want to shoot the 2 right off my scales!!! LOL Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 9:04 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Is it not ONEDERFULL !!! That is great news ... just keep doing what you are doing .. I can not wait to see you again .. And as to the donuts.... if you look at them real hard .. just imagine they are floating sugar vomit monsters .. especially the coconut ones.... Hugs, Nat
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 9:56 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well done!! It is a heck of an achievement!! I can't wait until I can get there too but I am still stalling....... Jackie
Amber B.
on 6/29/06 11:11 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Newbie here. Fill me in? Does that mean you've lost 100 pounds? Regardless it sounds like a great thing accomplished, congrats!!!! I see you're in Va Beach too! I'm glad I'm not alone, most people live up North. Amber
Christine Hood
on 6/30/06 10:00 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Amber, It means that the lovely Dana (aka Jessica Rabbit) is now below the 200 pound mark!! Woo Hooo!! YEAH DANA!! BTW, you're not alone at the beach! I'm here too!! (Shore Dr area) Christine
Amber B.
on 7/2/06 9:22 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks for taking the time to fill me in and yay! There are three of us now. I live down at the oceanfront area (Birdneck RD). Do you guys ever have a get together down here? I'm so glad to read that she made it to Onderland, what a great accomplishment. I can't even imagine! I've got a little over two weeks to go, eeek! Hope you have a great 4th, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views