Lois, we are all thinking about you !!!

Ernurse323
on 6/29/06 7:56 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lois, just wanted you to know that all of us that couldn't be there with you and your family physically today, are with you in our hearts and spirit. You have been on my mind often today and just wanted you to know that I care. Big Hugs, Dana
cappymoon
on 6/29/06 9:40 am - Northern, VA
Get out of my head girl..... I was at the pet store getting food for our fur babies, and it was raining when I went in. Well, I came out and the sun was shining bright, but still a little rain, so I looked to the east and there it was.....a rainbow. I seem to see them around times like these, and immidately thought of Lois, and how she was doing...... Lois, you have been on my mind all week long, and if you need anything, please let us know. This is the best *extended* family you could ever hope for Dianna
Jennifer V.
on 6/30/06 9:33 am - Waynesboro, VA
Lois, my prayers are with you and your family during this challenging time. It appears that you have may people around you to love you and support you. Utilize them. They want to help. I'm sorry. Jenn
WendyNVA
on 6/30/06 11:14 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey Dana, Thanks so much for starting this thread. Lois is definitely on my mind and in my heart, in her time of grief. Big Cyber hug for you woman ((((((((( )))))))))) Wendy
A10sFrau
on 6/30/06 12:12 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thank you so much, Dana, for your sympathy. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views