Stephanie and Bill Update

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 3:29 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just heard from David who just visted Bill , Said he was able to sit with him for a while and that he looks great . Stephanie on the other hand was admitted over the weekend .. and her girlfriend did not have my # to call me or David ... !!!! I do not know what is going on with her . David is going to be calling me back shortly .. It is probably her stricture .. I pray that is all it is .. I know she was extremely dehydrated . Please cont to pray for them both . I will update you when I know more ! Hugs, Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 4:17 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
When one of them gets better the other gets worse! I had tried to call Steph since I got back but she is not answering her phone - now I know why! I hope they both get a whole lot better soon. Is Bill still being assisted with his breathing? Jackie
Ernurse323
on 6/29/06 7:42 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you !!!! Ummmmmmmmmmm..Have you left any of your Pixie Dust with them yet? If so, could you please show them how to use it????? Thank goodness things seem to be looking up some. Dana
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 8:14 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I did talk to Steph last night and she sounds great . She did have a stricture that was about the size of MY little pinky .. she says .. Any smaller and the doc said it could have been really bad ... She said they dialated her to about the size of a quarter . And now she has Gas .. Hmmmmm Gas .. I told her welcome to my world .. LOL .. And they have gotten pixie dust from me ... and it shines all over his room ! huggles , Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views