Where to start? OT

bkhunter68
on 6/28/06 5:00 pm - VA
I just want everyone to know how everyone of you guys have made a warm place in this very cold heart. I have never felt the love and acceptence that I feel when I am around all of you. Knowing that I am just a spouse, I feel the warmth of family here. Now to the other reason for this post. I said earlier that Dianna was driving me about this surgury I was having. Well I just want it on record I do know she had valid issues and being the way I am. Needed someone to get on my a-s about it. She is not only my wife and my best friend and lover. She is my and if you are lucky enough to have her as yours. You have the best that there is. I am so so glad she was my when I was in a position that I was not able to be the one that was in control of what happening to me. In the world of Cops and Criminals . Me being the one that doesn't follow the rules. She makes me to the best of her abilities. She tells me she worries and I tell her not to, but knowing she always will. I could say O so much more but I will save that for us. For all that she has been an for and for all the ones that she will be an for. You have the best.
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 8:34 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Cleve - Glad to hear you're (already?!?!?!) home - good grief, did you have surgery done in a drive through, or somethin'? I'm sure there are MANY that are nodding their head in agreement with your post - you're absolutely right, you have quite the woman, friend, lover and ANGEL in Dianna! Oh, alright, so none of us can actually "verify" the lover part - but everything else, hands down, 100%! Take care of you - stop being so damn stubborn (yep, I suspect you have been every step of the way with this surgery and recovery) and let that woman of yours nurture you to recovery, okay? Hugs to both - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/28/06 10:03 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....Yeah, you are so right, you do have an angel there and I am so proud to be able to call her one of my bestest friends! Hope you are doing well after your surgery~you sure are home early!!! Is that stubborness showing again? You take care of yourself and Dianna.... Love ya. Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 6/28/06 10:27 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Cleve, Glad you are doing all right! What a wonderful post. I know when she reads this it will make her tear up. Lucky might not be appropriate enough a word... Kat
Sharon Q.
on 6/28/06 10:43 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that was the sweetest post ever, and I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! She's the best, and we love her too!!!! XOXOOXOOXOX Sharon
WendyNVA
on 6/28/06 10:59 pm - Va Beach, VA
Dang Cleve.. who'd of thunk ya had it in ya? LOL They say everyone has 2 sides.. either you're showing yours, or the drugs are really good. Either way, I'm glad to hear Diana get the kudos she deserves. Shes a wonderful gal, and I'm glad she came into my life. Wendy
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/28/06 11:24 pm - Staunton, VA
Cleve, You do have the "bestest" in our Cappymoon! Take care of yourself and her as you recover from your surgery! JoAnn
Kim B
on 6/28/06 11:52 pm - Twilight Zone
Hi Cleve! My best to you on a fast recovery .... you don't strike me as the type of guy who likes down time all that much .... best wishes to you and hope to see you and Dianna in Jan! Kim
bkhunter68
on 6/28/06 11:59 pm - VA
Why do you think I got them to kick me outta the hospital the same day. lol We missed you last weekend. And you got it for the Jan. conference.
cappymoon
on 6/29/06 1:45 am - Northern, VA
Aww, thanks sweetie...I appreciate it Nice thing to wake up to in the morning!! Now I know why you stayed up so late last night.....I will continue to take care of you as long as you LET me....stubborn man and all..... Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views