Betsy's picture's from Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanana
on 6/28/06 11:15 am - Altavista, VA
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/imfivefootnuthin51/album?.dir=/20bc&.src=ph&.tok=phg6bGFBq1qBv97N Cut and paste the whole link!!! Enjoy!!!
Amy B.
on 6/28/06 1:41 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Hi Shannon! Thanks for sharing those pictures for Betsy! Is she adorable or what!? It looks like everyone had such a wonderful time. I hope before long I'll be able to come to one of these gatherings...either a big conference or something small and local. It's hard.....my baby swims competetively and I just can't tear myself away. I absolutely love to see him swim and never get tired of it. You know....when I was pre-op I would hear about these things and see the pictures and I guess I just kinda wouldn't let myself "go there." Maybe it was fear that something would happen and I wouldn't get the surgery done???? I dunno. But now that I've had it I feel almost like I've crossed over to some plane where the people right around me just can't possibly go. If you have not had the surgery.....you can't possibly know what it's like no matter how close you are to the person. So it's real important that us kind of bird flocks together. Amy
Shanana
on 6/28/06 7:57 pm - Altavista, VA
Amy it was a great weekend. I had so many wow moments. Got my toes painted for the first time. Got to go out dancing. Havent done that since the last conference. Got my first pair of Victoria's Secret Panties. I could finally leave the store w/ something besides lotion in my bag. They never have fit me before. What a difference coming back home. Monday morning sucked having to worry about what roll or skin was coming out of my clothes. Three days of not having to worry about that was great. Everyone has it so there is no judging. Cant wait for you to join us. Starting to save money soon as I get home from the beach.So nice to meet different people from all walks of life. We all have a common bond. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 9:22 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Eeeeeeek!!!! I LOVE this picture of Wendy, too funny!!! ...and she's gonna slap me silly the next time she sees me for POINTING it out to everyone, but it cracked me up!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I must admit, it's a horrible picture of her and anyone that's met Wendy in person knows she's a GORGEOUS, hell, stunning red head. BUT... if you've ever seen her when she was going into B*tch mode (see, I kept tellin' some of you she's just a mean ol' bully at times) ....this LOOK that Betsy caught on her camera is the tell-tale warning signs to RUN, not walk, away - her heads fixin' to spin and green stuff will be shooting outta the mouth next. LMAO -- did I say yet, how much I love this photo? Gonna have to link this post to Wendy's email. [smirk] http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/imfivefootnuthin51/detail?.dir=/20bc&.dnm=e57d.jpg&.src=ph To ensure that everyone VIEWS it, you'll probably need to cut and paste the entire link to the browser, the links arent workin' on OH lately. [okay, my bratty moment for the day is DONE]
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 9:27 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO - I know I shouldnt be laughing this hard about it, STILL, uh - but not only did I just send her the post in an email, I think Im gonna use this photo as my new DESK TOP!!!!!! Good grief, anything that leaves me laughing THIS HARD has got to be a good thing, right? Anyway - Im thinkin' I need to start the application process for the 'witness protection program' cause my butt's dead flab!
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 11:02 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Oh you are evil!! But so funny! Wendy will have you ass for that one ........good picture though Jackie
WendyNVA
on 6/28/06 10:23 pm - Va Beach, VA
Oh NO you did NOT just go there???????????? Revenge is sweet my friend, dont even try to weasel out of this one anytime soon with those bs gorgeous remarks. I might have to leave work early, as I'm itching to get home to my digital stash and find THAT photo of you, that we agreed would never hit the airwaves.. Until now! Love ya Von*****
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 10:36 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO!!!!!!! I knew knew knew, when I posted that, I'd live to regret it, butcha know what??? Somethings in life are just TOO FUNNY to resist - and c'mon, it's not like I've ever been accused of being mature and responsible, much less "doing the right thing" in life. Yah - I'm in twubble, I know, and I swear, once I stop LAUGHING so hard over it all, I plan on showing utter and complete remorse! Just hope like hell I can make it look sincere and not rehearsed! hehehehe Okay - gonna go practice in front of a mirror ...."Im so so sooooooo sowwy, gf" Man, that's gonna take a LOTTA work, huh? Love you too - VB - hey? I can't believe we didn't think to wear our "Von*****" shirts in Richmond, what were we thinking?
WendyNVA
on 6/28/06 10:47 pm - Va Beach, VA
Laughter is good for the soul.. keep laughing missy, yours needs a good colon cleanse!~ Va Pilot only wants about $650 for a full page picture ad for a week. I think I can swing it and get my own belly laughs going for awhile! Muhahaha... let the games begin!
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 10:56 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOLOL - I'm feelin' something in the air, and it sure ain't LOVE!!!! Psssst... uh, you don't REALLY still have that [gulp]...photo, do you? LOL, I couldnt delete that thing off my hard drive fast enough, it was so gawdawful ugly!!!!! Hey? Have I told you how BEAUTIFUL you are, lately? C'mere snoogum-oogums, lemme make it up to ya' [pulling out my list of compliments, it's obvious I'll have to use every last one of 'em on MzVonBeeeyatch!] ....oooops, did I just type that out loud?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views