It's Not Cancerous

Tam
on 6/27/06 8:56 pm - Richmond, VA
What wonderful news!!!!! Doing a happy for ya! Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/27/06 11:33 pm - Danville, VA
Thank God, Stacey...I have been thinking about you and Lois. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. Good to see you back on the board...Hope you are feeling well. Hugs and Lots of Love, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 6/28/06 1:51 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Wheeeeeeeeeeeew, Stacy..What a relief !!!! I am very happy for you. Thank goodness this can be overcome !!! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 9:37 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Oh my gawd, that is absolutely FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and trust me, I know the rollercoaster of emotions you were experiencing, not only during the 'waiting' period but when the phone call finally came through with the GOOD news! They found an 8 lb tumor on my left ovary when I was in for my tummy tuck - and I do mean literally "found" ...prior to that, no one had a clue it was even there, because I carried so much loose skin around the abdomen. I was shocked (clueless, I guess) to realize that after removing it, it would take THREE WEEKS to find out if it was cancerous or not. I dunno, it just seems with this time and age and technology - they could do a 'liquid' dot test and have answers asap. Anyway - I'm so so SO VERY HAPPY for you and I hope you spend the rest of your life celebrating this day and the wonderful news! Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views