Prayers and support needed

TammyNVA
on 6/28/06 12:33 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Jackie... all routing for Lauren is appreciated!!
Ernurse323
on 6/28/06 12:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Good Morning, Tammy !!! Good Luck to Lauren. I use to see patients in the ER with chronic pain from back problems. They were always in so much discomfort. After a while the meds wouldn't even touch their pain because they would build up such a tolerance to the pain meds. I hope Lauren decides to have the WLS, if she is ready for it. I am sure you have been an inspiration to her. You sure have for all of us !!! When I reflect on my choice for WLS, the only regret is that I didn't have it sooner in life. If the orthopedic surgon is refering her to physical therapy that means that she doesn't need surgery yet..which is good news. Her back problems could do a turn around after the weight loss and muscle strengthening !!! Send her big hugs from me !!! Dana
TammyNVA
on 6/28/06 12:34 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Dana
prissy25
on 6/28/06 12:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Best of Luck to your daughter and hope she gets the wLS and a speedy recovery, when you turn things over to the Lord he will be there and she and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. So nice meeting you this weekend again. Wish we could do it more often.
TammyNVA
on 6/28/06 12:35 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks for your prayers, Melinda. It was nice to see you this weekend too!
Amy B.
on 6/28/06 2:52 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Hi Tammy, I will keep your family in my prayers. Your daughter has soooo much of life ahead of her. I didn't have too much in the way of physical problems because of my weight at that age. In fact I was in denial which is how I got here. But I think, when I was 30 if they'd been doing this then as long as they have now....oh I wish I could have gotten it done when I was young. It's never too late though and I really don't think it's ever too early. God bless her as she persues her journey and I pray she doesn't experience too much pain from her back. Amy
TammyNVA
on 6/28/06 12:36 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I have often thought how I wish I had this surgery sooner... my mom and sister had it 13 years ago, but I FOUGHT against. Now I'm soooo happy I had it. Thanks for your prayers. Tammy
Amber B.
on 6/29/06 1:41 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi, Tammy. I'm really sorry to hear that your daugther is going through so much pain. I definitely can appreciate what she is going through. It's very tough being obese, but being this way at such a young age can be very hard physically and mentally. I'm 29 and having my surgery next month. I'm not as "young" as her, but I'm here if she ever wants to talk to someone closer to her age. I think I can relate pretty well. I'll be praying for her approval. Have a good day, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views