BOOGIE & BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David@Goal
on 6/26/06 11:49 am - VA
Thanks - as always - to Natalie for standing by me through my craziness in planning these events- The endless phone calls as she watches me get more and more excited- "creating" as I go along.. I'll be sending out some personal notes this week - still catching up from the weekend - just had 5 out of towners departing this afternoon, so it's all just wrapped up for me. However, for those of you that missed my exciting news- I am starting my own wls support group web site - It is NOT up YET!! But will be within a few weeks. The url is: www.stapledup.com I am very excited to have this new tool for my wls family!! Future conference registrations will be done direct from the site as well. Speaking on conferences - PLEASE READ!!!! ******************* PRESS RELEASE!! ************************** For our next adventure- let's head up North. A swanky ****tail party with Frank Sinatra music, passed hor doeureves, our finest dress up clothes...and of course friendship. A trip to the deli for mile high sandwiches followed by an entireafternoon in therapy! A night out at our own version of "Studio 54" - complete with 70's attire and music And what trip up North would be complete without Lox and Bagels? Please plan now to join us January 19-21, 2007 as stapledup.com presents... NEW YORK, NEW YORK A Winter Conference and Disco Ball.... Details AND Registration will be online by September. ************************************************************* I am excited that the January Conference will be huge - especially with the ability to market to the world wide web via the new website!!! In keeping with my NYC theme - ALL EVENTS WILL BE TICKETED AND GATED. Please make sure that regisitrations, once available (by September 5, 2006), are sent in as soon as possible. I am anticipating a large turnout, and we will be adhering to a much stricter "cut-off" date in regards to registration deadline. Again - THANK YOU for continuing to support our WLS events! David
Kitty Kat
on 6/26/06 11:55 am - Richmond, VA
Bravo David & Nat! What a wonderful time I had this weekend! I'm looking forward to the January events! I'm sure they'll be just as snazzy and spiffy as these June ones were! David CONGRATS on the upcoming site! I'll be sure to check it out! Take care, Kitty Kat
Ernurse323
on 6/26/06 12:52 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey..dontchya mean, "Batman Beyond?" This sounds like fun. Doubt I will be in any weddings in January !!! Glad all went well and very sorry I missed out on all the good times !! I hope there will be wild parties at this event too !! Dana
TammyNVA
on 6/26/06 12:57 pm - Chesterfield, VA
DAVID!!!! Thank you sooooo very much for everything. I had a great time this weekend and am soooo looking forward to January. I would love to help with preparations/planning/whatever is needed. Don't hesitate to ask!! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 9:17 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well , what more can anyone say . As always a true success . I so look forward to the January Event . I interviewed the Vendors afterwards , and all I can say is the feedback was awesome. All want to return in January .. and say this was one of the best , organized WLS events they have attended . They also noticed the interaction of the members and how everyone particapated in the round table sessions . "Very impressive".. was one statement .. "You all made this fun for them " was another I was also told that WLS conventions or Events sometimes get's boring and sometimes methodic .. I was told that this event rallied the big ones and that we should be proud .. And we are ... I was told that I am the new "Oprah of WLS " and you are the " Kasey Kasem of WLS ... Orprah .. na .. Kasey Kasem .. naaa... Just David and Nat I said .. Kuddos my friend .. Kuddos .. The wheels are a turning for Jan already ... Love ya .. Nat
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 10:52 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
David, that is certainly ambitious!! I am looking forward to it!! One of my responsibilities at work includes team days where we get people to mix and learn together and develop relationships (similar to your round table but mixing everyone up more) so if you need any help with anything like that I would be more than happy to volunteer my services......... Jackie
cathya
on 6/27/06 4:48 am - Orlando, FL
Thanks to both you and Nat for all you did to make the weekend special for everyone. I really enjoyed the Richmond tour. Like Jackie, if I can help you with the next event, I would be happy to. Hugs to both of you CathyA
Supportgroup4WLS
on 6/27/06 6:24 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hi David and All, I will plan on being there in January. Seems like such a long time away. Maybe we could do it every 3 months. What do you think? Anyway again a great job. Please let me know if you need any help with anything. Roberta
jilldennis
on 6/27/06 9:39 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, David Sorry I missed the fun...I am looking forward to January...by then Jon will be post-op too!! Congrats on the new website!! Hugs! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/06 11:35 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi David,totally awesome get together! You and Nat continue to out do yourselves!! We had so much fun, and for us, we loved the tour bus and of course the pool party. I was so sorry that we forgot to all gather around the pool like we did last year and take a group picture!! What was I thinking. I loved that picture from last year. I have individual ones, but wanted a group one. I'm a boo!! Hey David, I've sent you a couple of voice mails, and emails, but I was wondering about the blouse I left in our room?? (Oh, and that 'our' refers to me and Greg's room, not yours and mine ---!!) I guess that's gone, huh. We called right away and they put me into housekeeping, which didn't answer, and then I went into your voice mail hoping your could retrieve it?? It was my favorite - in my new small size (well it was a 1X, so not totally small). So -- any luck on getting it back?? love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views