Medical Alert Bracelet

prissy25
on 6/26/06 11:05 am - Barboursville, VA
Wonder what everyone has on there's since I bought one of those beautiful ones this weekend I wanna go get mine engraved. Any sugestions?
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/26/06 12:45 pm - Staunton, VA
Hey, Cutie! On mine, I have No Blind NG Tube No N Saids Gastric Bypass Some people have other things on theirs, but that's what is on mine. I am soooo glad that you came this weekend! By January, you'll be ready to go dancin' with us!! JoAnn
prissy25
on 6/27/06 1:43 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Joann your the cutie lol and thanks for helping me this weekend. And I hope your right about Jan. lol Im shy though lol. Hugs.
TammyNVA
on 6/26/06 12:46 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Melinda, Tammy C was going to post the info she has on hers. I got one of those beautiful bracelets too! Tammy
Amy B.
on 6/26/06 7:10 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Hey! Was it one of those Lauren's Hope ones? I've looked at them online and they are so beautiful. I'd like to get one but gee whiz....I just can't pick! Which one did you get and which ones did you think were prettiest? Right now I have a 10k gold filled one from American Medical ID. I like it but keep expecting it to turn my arm green. Don't like the stainless one they sent me but it has a little more information than I was able to get on my gold one so I took the chain off and put the id tag on my key chain which is usually on my person anyway. Info: on the stainless I have name, insurance, ins no., Gastric Bypass rny, no blind ng tube, no nsaids, amoxicillin codeine allergy and organ donor (at least is some version of that but I don't have it in front of me now. My gold one has only Gastric Bypass RNY, no blind ng tube, no nsaids, amoxicillin, codeine. Amy
TammyNVA
on 6/26/06 8:12 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Amy, I know what you mean. There are so many beautiful styles to choose from. At the Boogie & Splash event, there was a vendor set up who makes them, minus the engraving, and I finally decided what style to get after looking at the Lauren's Hope ones for months. I decided on a less colorful one so that it'd go with anything. I got silver beads and clear crystals. Will have to get it engraved on my own, though. hugs... hope you are feeling better Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 6/26/06 8:29 pm - Fairfax, VA
Amy, The bracelets at the conference were made by a gal named Kim who attended the last event but couldn't make this one. Her business name, I believe, is Wrist Candy. The bracelets are just lovely. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 11:29 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I have a gold Medic Alert bracelet that says - Roux En Y Gastric Bypass, do not blindly placeN/G tube, No NSAIDS, Hypertension. I would prefer them not to place any more unnecessary hurt on me at the scene of an accident etc by incubating me and bursting my pouch. Incidently Kathy - on Friday evening you had the most beautiful ankle bracelet on that I was admiring! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/06 1:25 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Cutie, I have four lines - first my name (!), then Gastric Bypass 9/05, then N0 NG tubes, No NASAIDS, then ICE; (and Greg's cell number). I love mine, it's so pretty. I got it from Lauren's Hope. Love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views