12 Days Post Op-Back at work

Jennifer V.
on 6/26/06 10:18 am - Waynesboro, VA
Well, I survived my first day back at work. I was really surprised. The worst part was that the waistband on my pants rubbed against 3 of my incisions all day and now they're sore as the dickens. I'm not tired though. The kids had to settle for grilled cheese and peaches for supper. I'm gonna turn in early tonight. Have a great Tuesday! Jenn
Shanana
on 6/26/06 8:45 pm - Altavista, VA
Glad it went well Jenn. Maybe a dress would not rub so bad. Just a thought. Hope it feels better soon. Shannon
prissy25
on 6/27/06 1:50 am - Barboursville, VA
Jenn keep up the good work plenty of rest and fluid. Like Shannon said maybe try a dress. Hugs cant wait to see ya again planning another meet in Sept.
Amber B.
on 6/27/06 3:53 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Its very encouraging reading that you are up and running. I would love to just take a bunch of time off and enjoy myself, but I don't have the money and I'm a very active person. I know I will have to slow down for a little bit, but I'd like to be somewhat active as quick as possible. I had some of the same incisions from my ectopic pregnancy surgerys, putting a bandage over them worked the best, when I had pants on. Have a good evening! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views