I updated my profile with all the nitty gritty details.

Andrea N.
on 6/26/06 9:52 am - Ashland, VA
I just wanted to let those of you who were curious about my progress know what happened and how it happened so I updated my profile. Also, I forgot to say I never had a drain at any time and I thought that was very unusual because so many people talk about having one. So far I am doing okay with sipping and little bits of food, but when the pain meds wear off I sure know about it. I wish the pain would go away totally, but I guess that is just going to take time. Thanks to all the people who called to check on me. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you. Hugs to all, Andrea
prissy25
on 6/26/06 9:56 am - Barboursville, VA
Andrea, so glad all is well and your home. Thank the lord all went as well as it did. You need anything call me please. Welcome to the loosing side
Kathy & Rich
on 6/26/06 9:58 am - Fairfax, VA
Congrats Andrea! Sounds like you are doing great already! Best wishes, ya LOSER! Kathy
Ernurse323
on 6/26/06 11:44 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hiya Andrea, I am glad you are doing okay now. You are going to have a great journey with this. You will be amazed at how fast the weight is going to come off !! Welcome to the losing side !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 6/26/06 11:48 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Andrea! Glad to hear that things are looking up! Welcome to the loser's bench! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 11:37 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Andrea once the pain subsides, and it should soon, you will feel much better. I didn't have a drain either and am so glad it was that way. Then you can jus****ch your progress as the pounds slip away! The worst is over! Welcome to the losing side!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views